Newcastle Area

Muzza

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 9m 8d

good stuff aaron,

yeah you can use the hoist now lol. next time I am home I plan on hittin WSID again.

the singelton show is on teh weekend I get home as well maybe get a few guys together and cruise up sunday

• Member For: 15y 7m 8d

nice mate!! well done .. so now theres a bit more room at Justins LOL ... raced at gunnedah this weekend, 9 runs only lost 1 in the semis this arvo :fool: new personal best of 8.7 on the 1/8th in 32 dergee heat on a slippery track :3gears:

had a great weekend and now lookin at gettin my ANDRA licence so I can hit WSID and see how she goes on the 1/4 with a grippy track, hoppin to get into the 12's :spoton:

No more room, I dumped my pulsar there yesterday. As hard as it was getting in touch with him initally I really rate how straight up justin is about what products work and what doesnt without trying to sell you anything.

When are people heading out to wsid next? I'll be out in the next few weeks on a wednesday. Don't think theres much more to be had from the stock T but one of my mates just run in his auto with a high stall for his cressida so it should be interesting.

• Member For: 15y 2m 5d

ive booked my car in for the upgraded fuel pump & some additional tunning on the in a week & a bit ( lil birthday present for myself :blush: no wife to buy me a present now and its good cause I always get what I want for B'days & xmas now LOL )

fingers crossed we may crack the 400rwkw :bye: