Muzza No V6 for me thanks!! Legacy Donating Member 583 Member For: 21y 1m 26d Location: Newcastle Posted 15/07/06 04:57 AM Posted 15/07/06 04:57 AM I see so many T's on the road but only know of 6 or so that get on the forum.So who is out there?List start here:MuzzaEugeneDat 40LMickey GeeFord GruntLightningxr6??
phantomchic Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be..... Legacy Donating Member 14,092 Member For: 22y 20d Gender: Female Location: Noosa QLD Posted 15/07/06 01:45 PM Posted 15/07/06 01:45 PM Hey Muzza ,...you still kicking?I drove through newcastle a coupla times last year if that counts :hiwelcome: shazzy
Lumpen Poison Fish. Poison Fish. TASTY FISH!!! Legacy Donating Member 5,181 Member For: 23y 6m 17d Gender: Male Location: The Bogan Shire Posted 15/07/06 01:55 PM Posted 15/07/06 01:55 PM I bought my XR8 in Singleton, it had spent it's whole life in the Hunter. Am I an honouray member? :hiwelcome:Lumpy
Cowiesxr6t Member 249 Member For: 21y 3m 5d Gender: Male Location: Mackay Qld Posted 15/07/06 03:32 PM Posted 15/07/06 03:32 PM (edited) Was born in Kurri Kurri......Moved to Qld 10 years ago..Too bloddy cold in the winter down there...lolPaul Edited 15/07/06 03:38 PM by Cowiesxr6t
Barry Blue Powered by Ford's 3.7 V6 = Zoom Zoom Zoom! Member 890 Member For: 21y 11m 1d Gender: Male Location: Tweed Heads Posted 15/07/06 09:04 PM Posted 15/07/06 09:04 PM I was born in Maitland, and lived there for 15 years and 5 years at Lake Maquarie, now I visit Newcastle 2-3 times a year as my best mate lives at Merewether Heights overlooking the beach.have'nt missed going down there in the last 29 years. So can I be a member? plaeeeeeeeeeeese Clarke
BlackXR6T Member 130 Member For: 20y 6m 2d Gender: Male Location: Newcastle Posted 15/07/06 11:02 PM Posted 15/07/06 11:02 PM Hey all, Im from maitland got a black mk2 about 3 months ago. Have to catch up with ya's.
Muzza No V6 for me thanks!! Legacy Donating Member 583 Member For: 21y 1m 26d Location: Newcastle Posted 16/07/06 12:04 AM Author Posted 16/07/06 12:04 AM Hey Muzza ,...you still kicking?I drove through newcastle a coupla times last year if that counts shazzy←Thanks Shazzy you really know how to get things off track...Looks like I'm not headin to Bathurst with you this year now Simon has learn't the $$$ he can make in a weekend.Hi Blackxr6T, We will have to catch up one sunny day for a cruize.Muzza.
Muzza No V6 for me thanks!! Legacy Donating Member 583 Member For: 21y 1m 26d Location: Newcastle Posted 16/07/06 12:06 AM Author Posted 16/07/06 12:06 AM I see so many T's on the road but only know of 6 or so that get on the forum.So who is out there?List start here:MuzzaEugeneDat 40LMickey GeeFord GruntLightningxr6BlackXR6T???
Iconic Bionic My engine bay is Bionic Legacy Donating Member 3,726 Member For: 20y 6m 13d Gender: Male Location: Freeways Posted 16/07/06 12:32 AM Posted 16/07/06 12:32 AM Does Lake Macquarie count??
Muzza No V6 for me thanks!! Legacy Donating Member 583 Member For: 21y 1m 26d Location: Newcastle Posted 16/07/06 02:10 AM Author Posted 16/07/06 02:10 AM Does Lake Macquarie count??←I'll even put central coast in on it...Muzza.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now