FAT-51X Member 254 Member For: 22y 4m 29d Gender: Male Location: Newcastle Posted 24/07/06 01:35 PM Posted 24/07/06 01:35 PM Im thinking a go karts go day.←I wouldnt fit... hahahah... being 6'9 isnt good for go kartingbut a cruise for sure sounds awsome.. never realised that there were so many newy ppl on here.. awsome to see
mickey_gee Member 593 Member For: 21y 11m 22d Gender: Male Location: Newcastle NSW Posted 25/07/06 09:04 AM Posted 25/07/06 09:04 AM Im thinking a go karts go day.←I wouldnt fit... hahahah... being 6'9 isnt good for go kartingbut a cruise for sure sounds awsome.. never realised that there were so many newy ppl on here.. awsome to see ←Its newcastle, we will get an oxy and make a go kart fit you........ I probably know the guy that runs the place......
mickey_gee Member 593 Member For: 21y 11m 22d Gender: Male Location: Newcastle NSW Posted 25/07/06 09:07 AM Posted 25/07/06 09:07 AM Muzza can I use your ute on the 13th of August. I am hoing to buy heaps of useless $hit at Cessnock, Even better come along Ill push you up the hill after seahampton......hehehehehMG
dat_40l Legacy Donating Member 997 Member For: 21y 3m 16d Gender: Male Location: newcastle NSW Posted 25/07/06 09:21 AM Posted 25/07/06 09:21 AM hey guys just wondering if anyone is keen to go to the cruise with the sydney guys next fridya night
mickey_gee Member 593 Member For: 21y 11m 22d Gender: Male Location: Newcastle NSW Posted 25/07/06 11:52 AM Posted 25/07/06 11:52 AM (edited) What are the details on fridaynight?? When? where? I think I will be able to make it friday isnt that busy for meMG Edited 25/07/06 11:53 AM by mickey_gee
dat_40l Legacy Donating Member 997 Member For: 21y 3m 16d Gender: Male Location: newcastle NSW Posted 26/07/06 06:06 AM Posted 26/07/06 06:06 AM check the sydney cruising topic
Muzza No V6 for me thanks!! Legacy Donating Member 583 Member For: 21y 2m 1d Location: Newcastle Posted 26/07/06 07:16 AM Author Posted 26/07/06 07:16 AM Muzza can I use your ute on the 13th of August. I am hoing to buy heaps of useless $hit at Cessnock, Even better come along Ill push you up the hill after seahampton......hehehehehMG←Hi Mickey, you have to strap it in tight as the way it's going it will all fly out by the time you got home.Friday night for a cruise,,, bugger I don't finish work till 6-7pm . it would be fun though.muzza.
dat_40l Legacy Donating Member 997 Member For: 21y 3m 16d Gender: Male Location: newcastle NSW Posted 28/07/06 09:23 AM Posted 28/07/06 09:23 AM hey guys a few of us are headin in to newy tonight just though see if anyone wnat to meet in there I know late notice\
mickey_gee Member 593 Member For: 21y 11m 22d Gender: Male Location: Newcastle NSW Posted 28/07/06 09:32 AM Posted 28/07/06 09:32 AM hey guys a few of us are headin in to newy tonight just though see if anyone wnat to meet in there I know late notice\←What time Dat dat?
Muzza No V6 for me thanks!! Legacy Donating Member 583 Member For: 21y 2m 1d Location: Newcastle Posted 28/07/06 09:49 AM Author Posted 28/07/06 09:49 AM hey guys a few of us are headin in to newy tonight just though see if anyone wnat to meet in there I know late notice\←What time Dat dat?←8.30pm or so Mickey, just got to blow some dust off the ute.Muzza.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now