Muzza No V6 for me thanks!! Legacy Donating Member 583 Member For: 21y 1m 24d Location: Newcastle Posted 22/07/06 11:38 PM Author Posted 22/07/06 11:38 PM Gettin some things sorted out wiv it atm....almost done... been a bit frustrating.. put it this way if I were to do it again I wouldnt get the kit off the same person/company.it was on the dyno yesturday made 127hp at 2800rpm then it started to break down so the fuel regulator the guy sent up wiv the kit is rooted (another thing from him that's rooted).... so the mechanic was sorting that out today...havent herd back from him yet....so with a bit of luck ill pick it up soon....then I can start workin on gettin an intercooler and fitting it and getting it plumed up.it sucks coz its down in syd and I havent seen it for bout 3months, gota keep lookin at photos to remember wot she looks like lol←Good luck with it,your more patient then me.Mitch, Dazza is Lightningxr6T. I'll see Johnno & Justin tomorrow about a dyno day but at the monment they are doing a few Microtech training days. Muzza.
dat_40l Legacy Donating Member 997 Member For: 21y 3m 9d Gender: Male Location: newcastle NSW Posted 23/07/06 01:55 AM Posted 23/07/06 01:55 AM and jen-81a is also a newy T driver
xr_jim Member 10 Member For: 20y 2m 20d Location: Newcastle Posted 23/07/06 08:53 AM Posted 23/07/06 08:53 AM Hey, I am from hamilton. got a T ute. about 2 months now.
RAP1D Member Legacy Donating Member 3,739 Member For: 20y 4m 10d Gender: Male Location: Sydney NSW Posted 23/07/06 12:18 PM Posted 23/07/06 12:18 PM If you guys organize a cruise I'd come up from sydney
phantomchic Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be..... Legacy Donating Member 14,092 Member For: 22y 18d Gender: Female Location: Noosa QLD Posted 24/07/06 12:00 AM Posted 24/07/06 12:00 AM Hey Muzza ,...you still kicking?I drove through newcastle a coupla times last year if that counts shazzy←Thanks Shazzy you really know how to get things off track...Looks like I'm not headin to Bathurst with you this year now Simon has learn't the $$$ he can make in a weekend.Muzza.←yep .. we arn't going eitherbut I guess from a business point of view its a great money spinner for him.going to bathurst and not staying in prime position is just not as appealing However, may still be down Newcastle way at some point shazzy
Benny Member 1,869 Member For: 23y 1m 24d Gender: Male Location: Newcastle Posted 24/07/06 03:28 AM Posted 24/07/06 03:28 AM I'm Newcastle as well. Been here for the last 25yrs.
dat_40l Legacy Donating Member 997 Member For: 21y 3m 9d Gender: Male Location: newcastle NSW Posted 24/07/06 03:46 AM Posted 24/07/06 03:46 AM yeha I think a meet up some where in the next couple of weeks would be good.
Muzza No V6 for me thanks!! Legacy Donating Member 583 Member For: 21y 1m 24d Location: Newcastle Posted 24/07/06 08:42 AM Author Posted 24/07/06 08:42 AM I see so many T's on the road but only know of 6 or so that get on the forum.So who is out there?List start here:MuzzaEugeneDat 40LMickey GeeFord GruntLightningxr6BlackXR6TBarry Blue ( )Samsxr6tFat-51X (-T)Iconic BionicBogan393 (welcome)Shazzy (we love ya)tford6 (as good as living here)dgsmenaceStu.Jen 81AXR JimBenny ???Gee there is afew on here. Muzza.
mickey_gee Member 593 Member For: 21y 11m 15d Gender: Male Location: Newcastle NSW Posted 24/07/06 11:48 AM Posted 24/07/06 11:48 AM Im thinking a go karts go day.
mickey_gee Member 593 Member For: 21y 11m 15d Gender: Male Location: Newcastle NSW Posted 24/07/06 12:40 PM Posted 24/07/06 12:40 PM Ive got it. Anybody want to go to Cessnock swap meet on the 13th of August? heaps of old $hit and lots of bogans and stuff. I feel right at home thereMGPS I want to do the whole cruise to and from necknockand make a day of it
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now