Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 8m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Newcastle NSW
Posted

got the fuel pump done yesterday & the new tune (kept one at 470rwhp for normal use :secret:) but with the heat yesterday, it was hoverin around 40-45 in the dyno cell we could only pick up 496.8 rwhp .. so close to that elusive 500rwhp mark but its cool .. singo dyno comp I'll crack the 500rwhp :pooh: left the higher tune in for today and had a drive while it was cooler, the thing pulls so damn hard now !!!!!! :msm: hopefully I'll make the trek back to wsid soon and cut some good times, really startin to push the limits of the clutch now though LOL

might try and come down with you mitch on the 2nd, see how things are goin at work

  • No V6 for me thanks!!
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 2m
  • Location: Newcastle
Posted

Mite even get the Ute out for Singo, , , , ,if only that dam Harley stops getting my attention every time I open the roller door.

So..... who's donating the Sunoco & I'll crack the 600hp on the dyno? Dat? ? ? :secret:

Muz

  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 8m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Newcastle NSW
Posted

yeah you should come up mate, the boys were tellin me yesterday that you have cracked the 600rwhp mark .. awesome !!! dont worry about that Harley, too loud too slow LOL :drool: just kidin

it would be great to get a few ford turbos out there at singo :3gears:

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 3m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: newcastle NSW
Posted

now...............

murray last time I sponsored you? well you decided to leave the the line at willowbank in 3rd gear!!! so you are goign to have to do some bloody good convinceing this time around!!

aaron can we do skids at singo?? cause my nugget might not be so good for dyno's now but f*ck it does a good powerskid now lol

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 1m 15d
Posted (edited)

There should be a saturday wsid meet on the 19th of Dec, thought I'd let the local guys know in advance. The new power sounds good :Imwifhim:

Edited by gregor
  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 8m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Newcastle NSW
Posted (edited)

aaron can we do skids at singo?? cause my nugget might not be so good for dyno's now but f*ck it does a good powerskid now lol

nah mate they dont have a good tarmac area to do skids they only have show & shine, grass events & dyno

There should be a saturday wsid meet on the 19th of Dec, thought I'd let the local guys know in advance. The new power sounds good :buttrock:

sweet hopefully be able to make that one

Edited by BF_F6Shockwave
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 3m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: newcastle NSW
Posted

ahh well guess I better still come keep some of you boys honest on the drive up lol. its going to be a long day for me. I will have to get picked up in sydney at 6am so I can get home or either wait for 3 and a half hours for a stupid aeropelican flight that won't get in untill 10 40,

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 3m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: newcastle NSW
Posted

and aaron when are you gettin a plenium??

  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 8m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Newcastle NSW
Posted

no plans to at this stage mate, I like look of the factory cross over, that was one of my main aims to make 500rwhp but the car not look overly moddified. :beerchug:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...