Newcastle Area

Muzza

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 10m 4d

hey bender,

if you want justin to do it, it will be worth the wait. I know its painful waiting. but yeah I would just wait it out.

BF_F6 your car goign to come up to jambo with us??

Edited by dat_40l

• Member For: 16y 8m 28d
mate no doubt Justin is one of the best at what he does , but to be a good business to have to give people what they want when they want it.

I know his problems who do you get to do the extra work that you can trust not many so the poor bloke tries to cover most of it himself with one trusty mechanic he has by his side .

what do ya do

when something like jambo or powercruise is coming up you haven't got a chance in hell of getting your own car done in any reasonable time

yeah he does a great job tuning the cars as my car has been running sweetly since getting it tuned

but as a bussiness it doesnt operate so well with just the 2 guys in there

waiting over a month to get work done is WAY to long so he either needs to expand if its that busy or we use different tuners

my brother rang a mob in sydney (well known tuners) and could have got his car done the day after he rang :)

EDIT

also does any one know here drive a purple turbo??

had a bit of an encounter the other day

it had a nice looking front mount on it

Edited by tab

• Mmmmm......BOOST
  • Member For: 16y 11m 28d

looks like a couple of up and coming tuners getting set up around newy and the coast ,should start seeing some results before long .

be good to see what comes out of it , different types of software HP tuners etc . fresh Brains on an old topic is always good

• F6 Phoon ----- MISH!!
  • Member For: 17y 2m 3d

I guess if it has Been booked in it would suck but seriously it's the busiest time of the year for him with everything goin on it happens every year for him I'm not suprised he can't do it now. The two of them both Justin an merv are pro's. Hope your tune goes good mate but I know I'd wait to get him to do it in all honesty

• Mmmmm......BOOST
  • Member For: 16y 11m 28d

it's not about how good Blacktrack are no one can question their history they do great work .

But in general why wouldn't we all like to see others doing it well in our area ,it's not goin to affect Justin he's never been able to keep up with the work he has for as long as I've known the place .

I think we should be backing anyone prepeared to give another shop a chance ,we might find their great at the job too .