Newcastle Area

Muzza

• Mmmmm......BOOST
  • Member For: 16y 11m 1d

It does suck trying to get tunes up this way, is kinda part of why I lost interest in mine just to much hassle ,not just from blacktrack I tried goin to sydney too ,that was even more of a pain ,and a big reason I bought the X5 I live basically next door to the workshop if I do need anything

Edited by our06t

• Member For: 16y 3m 22d

I'm probably going to go to sydney if I can get it done between now and friday arvo. I highly doubt it though. And even if I can't get it done this week I think I'll still be going to sydney, I've been booked in for a month now, kinda a long wait. Kudos to justin he does a good job and obviously to much demand for 1 person here in newcastle!

Edited by Bender

• Member For: 15y 2m 4d

Ive had my car in there 2 times now (3rd time next week) and justin has always been great and usually gets it in within about a fortnight of my enquiry.. and always takes a couple of minutes to talk the other half a dozen times I have called in to see him, I cannot rate the guys professionalism and friendly customer service high enough :angel:

• Mmmmm......BOOST
  • Member For: 16y 11m 1d

mate no doubt Justin is one of the best at what he does , but to be a good business to have to give people what they want when they want it.

I know his problems who do you get to do the extra work that you can trust not many so the poor bloke tries to cover most of it himself with one trusty mechanic he has by his side .

what do ya do

when something like jambo or powercruise is coming up you haven't got a chance in hell of getting your own car done in any reasonable time

• Member For: 16y 3m 22d

I'm sure he does a great job, no doubt in that. My brother got his car done there hasnt missed a beat, I've just been un lucky to pick him at his busy time. This just gives me a chance to use another local tuner.

• Member For: 19y 5m 13d

Hello all

Just an interesting thing that's happening this Sunday the 19th of July, the MG Car Club of Newcastle is holding a rooky (come drive day) on Sunday. You could come give your car a squirt on the hillclimb track at Ringwood. for more details take a look at http://www.mgcarclub.com.au/ and follow the links. It kicks off at about 8:45 so be there by 8 for registrations and driver briefings

Froggy

Edited by mickey_gee