XR68UZ XR68UZ Legacy Donating Member 732 Member For: 20y 8m 18d Location: Sydney Posted 13/01/06 09:17 AM Posted 13/01/06 09:17 AM hey guys, I am now a proud owner of a 2003 BA XR6 turbo auto sedan in blueprint. just wanted to say this is one hell of a car, picked it up for 26k in pretty good condition (no dents, 2 scratches). there is one thing which buggered me though and that was the headlights. whenever I drove the lights would always be on. took it to the shop and they put it down to it being an ex-fleet car. had it fixed up and now I have no probs.will post up pics when I take them.
faygun Member 389 Member For: 23y 2m 16d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 13/01/06 09:19 AM Posted 13/01/06 09:19 AM well u picked the best colour enjoy your new ride mate.
T007 Woooooooosh Legacy Donating Member 734 Member For: 21y 2m 20d Location: Sydney Posted 13/01/06 09:20 AM Posted 13/01/06 09:20 AM (edited) hey guys, I am now a proud owner of a 2003 BA XR6 turbo auto sedan in blueprint. just wanted to say this is one hell of a car, picked it up for 26k in pretty good condition (no dents, 2 scratches). there is one thing which buggered me though and that was the headlights. whenever I drove the lights would always be on. took it to the shop and they put it down to it being an ex-fleet car. had it fixed up and now I have no probs.will post up pics when I take them. Not a bad choice if its your first caryou can only go down from hereOnly one step up and that's a TyphoonOh and you did pick the best color Edited 13/01/06 09:21 AM by turbo00007
ZAP No boost, no bottle, just my foot on the throttle! Legacy Donating Member 7,935 Member For: 22y 7m 13d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 13/01/06 10:17 AM Posted 13/01/06 10:17 AM I expect it is a ex Telstra fleet car as they specify the lights on option ($180 fitted).You can ask your dealer to remove it if you want.
jEtONiT Legacy Donating Member 1,817 Member For: 22y 10m 21d Gender: Not Telling Location: next door.. Posted 13/01/06 11:25 AM Posted 13/01/06 11:25 AM if its your first car.. your a lucky b@stard sounds good, enjoy it!
phantomchic Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be..... Legacy Donating Member 14,092 Member For: 22y 15d Gender: Female Location: Noosa QLD Posted 13/01/06 11:58 AM Posted 13/01/06 11:58 AM Hey Jaeyonwelcome to the XRT Nut houseand Congrats shazzy
G6ET8U Playing with Sports Bikes... Legacy Donating Member 1,927 Member For: 20y 10m 29d Gender: Male Location: Whistling, GTX. Posted 13/01/06 11:58 AM Posted 13/01/06 11:58 AM Welcome to the forums mate!!Enjoy your stay... Oh and you did pick the best color Pity it's not a phantom though...Any plans for your car?Jack
lightning_strike Member 78 Member For: 21y 1m 10d Posted 13/01/06 02:34 PM Posted 13/01/06 02:34 PM yup welcome lucky bas*ard - to the forums and the headlights are always on but nobodys home club. Cos my turbs does that too!
seventytwo Still have a turbo, it's just on a diesel. Legacy Donating Member 5,368 Member For: 21y 2m 20d Gender: Male Location: The 8th Dimension Posted 14/01/06 11:36 AM Posted 14/01/06 11:36 AM
XR68UZ XR68UZ Legacy Donating Member 732 Member For: 20y 8m 18d Location: Sydney Posted 15/01/06 09:08 AM Author Posted 15/01/06 09:08 AM yup it was a telstra ex! took it to the dealer and they removed it for me. love the colour of the dash. first thing im thinking of doing is getting a bigger fmic. any ideas? I dont want my car loud though as parents dont like loud cars. lol. I was thinking of installing neons as well however im not sure if there legal. any ideas will be greatly appreciated
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now