Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • XR68UZ
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 8m 22d
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

thanks for the advice. could you give me the number for people who fit the mongoose systems as well. cheers. any difference between the 2?

  • Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • XR68UZ
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 8m 22d
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

advice well taken. hp can wait a few years. because its me first car ive been driving really slowly (can't bear to look at the fuel). ive been keeping it at under 2000rmps at every shift. that's before turbo kicks in right? oh and wheres the redline??

  • XR68UZ
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 8m 22d
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

oh and whats an EDIT?

  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 10m 26d
Posted

ring mongoose themselves in sydney. They will give you a recomended installer near to you. 02 9482 4444. An advantage of this is if there are any dramas, you will have used an approved installer & they will support them if required.

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 7m
  • Location: The North Cooma End of Canberra...
Posted

Congrats on the purchase...

Also I'd consider doing an advanced driving course if I where you... Check this out you may be able to do this

As young guys and powerful cars can be a interesting combination sometimes... (Speaking from experience)

Also in regards to mods I'd stick with stock for a little while, there are quite a few older drivers in here that have become unstuck very quickly in modded T's... (get a year or two's driving behind you first)

  • XR68UZ
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 8m 22d
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

does aami include justcars? as justcar is underwritten by aami

  • XR68UZ
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 8m 22d
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

hi guys, ive had my car for almost a week now. I just wanted to know how much k's you guys are getting out of a full tank (what it says on that trip thing). ive filled up a full tank with woolworths caltex vortex, and my dash is telling me 387!! is that normal? cheers

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 10m 16d
  • Location: Mexico
Posted

I get between 20-25lts/100k around town (inner city driving) and about 10lts/100km on the Hwy.

I never get 300ks out of tank, so Id be happy if I were you ;)

  • XR68UZ
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 8m 22d
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

hi guys, was thinking of installing a turbo timer as well as an alarm. I was wondering if you guys install these and if so for how much? im in the liverpool area and I am thinking of getting one installed. ;)

  • XR68UZ
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 8m 22d
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

wow that's heaps. I looked up on www.redbook.com.au and it says city driving we get 15L/100k.

whats up with the different numbers

another thing I dont understand is that x L per 100k reading. when I press and hold the trip button, it beeps the numbers start changing, however when I change the trip reading to something else (av spd for example) and then change back to the L per 100k reading, it just sits on the one number

lol im pretty lost so any info would be much appreciated

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...