Jaeyon's Questions...

XR68UZ

• XR68UZ
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 3m 15d

thanks for the advice. could you give me the number for people who fit the mongoose systems as well. cheers. any difference between the 2?

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• XR68UZ
  • Donating Members

advice well taken. hp can wait a few years. because its me first car ive been driving really slowly (can't bear to look at the fuel). ive been keeping it at under 2000rmps at every shift. that's before turbo kicks in right? oh and wheres the redline??

• Member For: 20y 5m 19d

ring mongoose themselves in sydney. They will give you a recomended installer near to you. 02 9482 4444. An advantage of this is if there are any dramas, you will have used an approved installer & they will support them if required.

• Member For: 19y 1m 23d

Congrats on the purchase...

Also I'd consider doing an advanced driving course if I where you... Check this out you may be able to do this

As young guys and powerful cars can be a interesting combination sometimes... (Speaking from experience)

Also in regards to mods I'd stick with stock for a little while, there are quite a few older drivers in here that have become unstuck very quickly in modded T's... (get a year or two's driving behind you first)

• XR68UZ
  • Donating Members

hi guys, ive had my car for almost a week now. I just wanted to know how much k's you guys are getting out of a full tank (what it says on that trip thing). ive filled up a full tank with woolworths caltex vortex, and my dash is telling me 387!! is that normal? cheers

• XR68UZ
  • Donating Members

hi guys, was thinking of installing a turbo timer as well as an alarm. I was wondering if you guys install these and if so for how much? im in the liverpool area and I am thinking of getting one installed. ;)

• XR68UZ
  • Donating Members

wow that's heaps. I looked up on www.redbook.com.au and it says city driving we get 15L/100k.

whats up with the different numbers

another thing I dont understand is that x L per 100k reading. when I press and hold the trip button, it beeps the numbers start changing, however when I change the trip reading to something else (av spd for example) and then change back to the L per 100k reading, it just sits on the one number

lol im pretty lost so any info would be much appreciated