Jump to content

faygun

Member
  • Posts

    389
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by faygun

  1. I am keen for Liverpool KK as well. Let me know if you end up going there.
  2. if itts not raining, im in as well. is it still silvania macdonalds meet at 8.30?
  3. I might be in for this one guys, its been a while since I have been on a xr6 cruise.
  4. I am up for the drag day guys. I have got a 2003 BA NA Xr6, with extractors, exhaust, air filter and a typhoon CAI. I have never done a quarter mile run but I would like to see what is capable of.
  5. you car goes pretty good.
  6. I am running Hurricane headers from Liverpool Exhaust. I have gained more in mid range and top end rpm.
  7. faygun

    Team N/A HQ

    ahhh finally a place dedicated to the N/A XRs and Fords. Hopefully this will attract more NA owners --> more information --> more cars at the cruise =)
  8. I own a NA XR6 and I have received good feedback from this forum for over 3 years
  9. 3.5 years and I am on 68,000kms
  10. twin pipes are factory
  11. hmmm I dont think so. it was a breath test when we got pulled over and the copper goes to me (nice cop by the way) "you got a bit of a convoy happening here hey?" heheheh
  12. awesome cruise boys.. I had a good time, especially when the four XRs, mercury Silver with nice mags, a black one, Jaeyon and myself was driving through the twistys bits when we got lost hahhahhah cant wait for the next one
  13. Cro I just saw you at the kebab shop at north sydney but didnt say hello you were on the phone. see u tomorrow mate. we ll ahve another kebab
  14. I will be there with a few mates. Should be a good cruise hopefully
  15. sounds good. I am up for next friday. =)
  16. I am up for it. my car needs a good trashing so whenever its on, ...... .......ITS ON LIKE DONKEY KONG
  17. very nice rims!! what type are they? does 20s fit on straight with no modifications?
  18. it looks good mate. I really like it. nice wheels by the way
  19. Same here.
  20. is your manual shifting a bit rough compared to the auto's self shifting?
  21. I am curious to know how often everyone uses triptronic mode and starts shifting gears manually. I use it about 50% of the time.
  22. I nail my NA with extractors, exhaust and CAI and I am using 12L/100 kms
  23. faygun

    Top Speeds

    This gives me incentive to try and beat you now or at least equal you ← ehhehehe go for it but on a race course or a private road of course it was still pulling strong at 200+ mind you.
  24. faygun

    Top Speeds

    205 in NA XR6
  25. I have the same problem, tapped into the grey wire, it reads lean all the time. mine is an Autometer Cobalt AIR FUEL ratio gauge. I was chatting to someone from the forum here and they took it to an auto electrician who ordered a ford part (im guessing from a GT or XR8, I think they come with AFR gauge) and now it works fine. but I dont know what part it is.
×
×
  • Create New...