DRTYBOOST Member 363 Member For: 19y 6m 26d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 11/08/08 12:15 PM Posted 11/08/08 12:15 PM where did you get the pipe made up drtyboost?im running just over 10 pound now and can't wait to hear it!Chris at rapid systems made one up for me, dude you will love it!
TH0MM0 Member 244 Member For: 18y 11m 1d Gender: Male Location: Perth, Forrestfield Posted 11/08/08 12:32 PM Posted 11/08/08 12:32 PM oh ok, RAC wouldnt touch me and I didnt try shannons. Thommo how old are you though, RAC said cos I was under 21 they wont insure me.Lol Tech 9 tyres, biggest wankers out, damaged my rims and stripped some wheel nuts, most unprofesional (cant spell) workshop ive even been inyer im 22 so that must be why..ah k perhaps its the rim/tyre width he was talking about when he said mine didnt need rolledim only running 225 front and 245 rear ah yep, mine are 9.5 with 275'sChris at rapid systems made one up for me, dude you will love it!PICS!! how much did he charge if u dont mind me askin..
steetf6 Banned 163 Member For: 18y 8m 8d Gender: Male Location: wa Posted 11/08/08 12:46 PM Posted 11/08/08 12:46 PM ah k perhaps its the rim/tyre width he was talking about when he said mine didnt need rolledim only running 225 front and 245 rear I ran 235 19's on the front and 275 19's on the back and never had a problem.
Paradoxx Colossal Member Member 5,049 Member For: 22y 1m 8d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 11/08/08 12:49 PM Posted 11/08/08 12:49 PM Picking up my new car today... 07 Fairmont in Ego with 6sp Auto 'grandpa FWIW I LIKE fairmonts too.....All in good time I better change my sig...
DRTYBOOST Member 363 Member For: 19y 6m 26d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 11/08/08 12:53 PM Posted 11/08/08 12:53 PM [quote PICS!! how much did he charge if u dont mind me askin..I think I paid 60 buks, I might change the setup in summer, if it starts lagging alot.
bluute Cant wait to drive it Legacy Donating Member 884 Member For: 18y 2m 19d Gender: Male Location: Golden Bay,WA Posted 11/08/08 12:59 PM Posted 11/08/08 12:59 PM thommo wat suspension set up you running I got ssl on the front and the leafs set to match ive never had a drama so far
XF Falcon <put funny sh*t here> Member 3,365 Member For: 19y 10m 24d Gender: Male Location: Perth, NOR Posted 11/08/08 01:00 PM Posted 11/08/08 01:00 PM Drove past DJ KICE as you were pulling into your work around 1pm, I was in the XF and gave u a thumbs up but don't think ya saw me hehe
djkice Boost Addict Member 1,273 Member For: 18y 2m 10d Gender: Male Location: Perth, W.A. Posted 12/08/08 02:22 AM Posted 12/08/08 02:22 AM I paid 1300 for my insurance, swan insurance organised threw the dealer.only turned 19 in may.
TH0MM0 Member 244 Member For: 18y 11m 1d Gender: Male Location: Perth, Forrestfield Posted 12/08/08 03:20 AM Posted 12/08/08 03:20 AM thommo wat suspension set up you running I got ssl on the front and the leafs set to match ive never had a drama so farmine is just stock springs n shocks, mind you I am carrying my tools in there 24/7
IH8TOADS Legacy Donating Member 3,618 Member For: 21y 2m 25d Gender: Male Location: OZ Posted 12/08/08 03:27 AM Posted 12/08/08 03:27 AM It's not just rim width and tyre width....offset is very important. Youngy had his ute guards rolled to fit his MT's and they warped the panel slightly....I wouldn't recommend it.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now