bluute Cant wait to drive it Legacy Donating Member 884 Member For: 18y 2m 15d Gender: Male Location: Golden Bay,WA Posted 11/08/08 10:45 AM Posted 11/08/08 10:45 AM It looks to be in Ozzy Park on Howe Street. Vogue lightning warehouse. Just behind the new building they are slowly finishing (which will be vogue lighting!)Also next to Better Pets and Gardens, so when your finished taking pics you can come buy lots of stuff for your pets and gardens off me :Dlol no worries ill just have to buy a pet first
bluute Cant wait to drive it Legacy Donating Member 884 Member For: 18y 2m 15d Gender: Male Location: Golden Bay,WA Posted 11/08/08 10:49 AM Posted 11/08/08 10:49 AM hmm do you have your guards rolled ?if I could dummy fit my rim on just to make sure it clears idtake them off your hands when you go extra low ...THOMMOnot 100 percent sure but I dont think you will need to roll your guards when I got my rims I asked scotty at tech 9 and he said it doesent need doing and he never does on the ba/bfs
turrbo88 Legacy Donating Member 85 Member For: 18y 4m 29d Gender: Male Location: dowerin Posted 11/08/08 10:51 AM Posted 11/08/08 10:51 AM im with shannons great to be with so easy to deal with
TH0MM0 Member 244 Member For: 18y 10m 28d Gender: Male Location: Perth, Forrestfield Posted 11/08/08 11:01 AM Posted 11/08/08 11:01 AM THOMMOnot 100 percent sure but I dont think you will need to roll your guards when I got my rims I asked scotty at tech 9 and he said it doesent need doing and he never does on the ba/bfsat the moment if I go over like those big bumps on powis street around that lake or bumps over hwy's u hear it scrubbing the tyres, my old rubber use to peel off on the edges like sliced it off
chikt Drift Queen Member 802 Member For: 18y 9m 11d Gender: Female Location: Perth Posted 11/08/08 11:05 AM Posted 11/08/08 11:05 AM (edited) oh ok, RAC wouldnt touch me and I didnt try shannons. Thommo how old are you though, RAC said cos I was under 21 they wont insure me.Lol Tech 9 tyres, biggest wankers out, damaged my rims and stripped some wheel nuts, most unprofesional (cant spell) workshop ive even been in Edited 11/08/08 11:07 AM by chikt
sixappeal Small Member™ Legacy Donating Member 2,015 Member For: 18y 7m 22d Gender: Female Location: Perrrf. WA. Aus. ™ Posted 11/08/08 11:16 AM Posted 11/08/08 11:16 AM I never take my car to any one. Sit in it with grease all up their shirt It kills me hahaThommo are you changing your suspension?
nabilzki Member 23 Member For: 18y 3m 27d Gender: Male Location: Ocean Reef Posted 11/08/08 11:20 AM Posted 11/08/08 11:20 AM I think I saw chikt down at hillaries on the weekend. sitting in the car park, near boat ramps. think with the white lancer, and sumthn else
bluute Cant wait to drive it Legacy Donating Member 884 Member For: 18y 2m 15d Gender: Male Location: Golden Bay,WA Posted 11/08/08 11:23 AM Posted 11/08/08 11:23 AM at the moment if I go over like those big bumps on powis street around that lake or bumps over hwy's u hear it scrubbing the tyres, my old rubber use to peel off on the edges like sliced it offah k perhaps its the rim/tyre width he was talking about when he said mine didnt need rolledim only running 225 front and 245 rear
bluute Cant wait to drive it Legacy Donating Member 884 Member For: 18y 2m 15d Gender: Male Location: Golden Bay,WA Posted 11/08/08 11:27 AM Posted 11/08/08 11:27 AM oh ok, RAC wouldnt touch me and I didnt try shannons. Thommo how old are you though, RAC said cos I was under 21 they wont insure me.Lol Tech 9 tyres, biggest wankers out, damaged my rims and stripped some wheel nuts, most unprofesional (cant spell) workshop ive even been indam thought they had a pretty good name out there done a couple of mates cars they were pretty good with me no comlaints
sensoryamusia Member 398 Member For: 18y 6m 18d Gender: Male Location: leeming, PERTH Posted 11/08/08 11:59 AM Posted 11/08/08 11:59 AM where did you get the pipe made up drtyboost?im running just over 10 pound now and can't wait to hear it!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now