XF Falcon <put funny sh*t here> Member 3,365 Member For: 19y 10m 22d Gender: Male Location: Perth, NOR Posted 12/08/08 08:30 AM Posted 12/08/08 08:30 AM Those DEFI's actually look alright, I never seen them before. The blue is a pretty good match to the stock gauges.
TH0MM0 Member 244 Member For: 18y 10m 30d Gender: Male Location: Perth, Forrestfield Posted 12/08/08 08:38 AM Posted 12/08/08 08:38 AM they would have to prob bo one of the best gauges on the market
Mat Legacy Donating Member 2,930 Member For: 19y 5m 17d Gender: Male Location: Caracciola Karussell Posted 12/08/08 08:50 AM Posted 12/08/08 08:50 AM Yeh DEFI's FTWBut I also like how esky's gauge pod doesnt have two screws in it. Looks more factory and less ricey
sensoryamusia Member 398 Member For: 18y 6m 20d Gender: Male Location: leeming, PERTH Posted 12/08/08 08:57 AM Posted 12/08/08 08:57 AM DRTYBOOST, just ordered my pipe off chris thought I'd let the perthies know first also im selling my radar detector.its an escort X50 model. with the blues lights.definately one of the best on the market, and has saved my ass on numerous occasions!$350
TH0MM0 Member 244 Member For: 18y 10m 30d Gender: Male Location: Perth, Forrestfield Posted 12/08/08 09:00 AM Posted 12/08/08 09:00 AM Yeh DEFI's FTWBut I also like how esky's gauge pod doesnt have two screws in it. Looks more factory and less riceyyeh but it has 2 covers that go over those screws but I havent put them in since gotta take the pod off anyway to fit gauges..DRTYBOOST, just ordered my pipe off chris thought I'd let the perthies know first also im selling my radar detector.its an escort X50 model. with the blues lights.definately one of the best on the market, and has saved my ass on numerous occasions!$350make sure u put up a pic of the pipe once it arrives!
sensoryamusia Member 398 Member For: 18y 6m 20d Gender: Male Location: leeming, PERTH Posted 12/08/08 09:39 AM Posted 12/08/08 09:39 AM will do Thommo.alright now heres a weird one for ya.im running a 10psi tune, which runs sweet I've been using it for about 2 weeks.on the way home just before, it only reaches max 5psi nowI've checked for any boost leaks and couldnt find anything, its just maxed out at around 5psi.any idea what this could be? boost sensor or something?I've also re-loaded the tune to no avail so it has nothing to do with the tune
TH0MM0 Member 244 Member For: 18y 10m 30d Gender: Male Location: Perth, Forrestfield Posted 12/08/08 09:53 AM Posted 12/08/08 09:53 AM my mates car had a similar problem happen but was doin it due to battery dying/ alternator not charging. but I doubt that be the case with urs.. still that's one thing to cross off
bluute Cant wait to drive it Legacy Donating Member 884 Member For: 18y 2m 17d Gender: Male Location: Golden Bay,WA Posted 12/08/08 09:53 AM Posted 12/08/08 09:53 AM well it been an interesting few days.this morning yet more random stuff. on site at 7:30 there was heaps of yelling carrying on. sticks me head out of the window for a look and two africans are having a blue. bigger one yanks I timber tree steak out of the ground and bashed sh*t of the other guy. would surprise me if he dies cos it was f*cking brutal.dam eskywat site you on?ive seen a few barney's at work before but that takes the cake
bluute Cant wait to drive it Legacy Donating Member 884 Member For: 18y 2m 17d Gender: Male Location: Golden Bay,WA Posted 12/08/08 09:56 AM Posted 12/08/08 09:56 AM will do Thommo.alright now heres a weird one for ya.im running a 10psi tune, which runs sweet I've been using it for about 2 weeks.on the way home just before, it only reaches max 5psi nowI've checked for any boost leaks and couldnt find anything, its just maxed out at around 5psi.any idea what this could be? boost sensor or something?I've also re-loaded the tune to no avail so it has nothing to do with the tuneis that a generic tune or a custom joby
sensoryamusia Member 398 Member For: 18y 6m 20d Gender: Male Location: leeming, PERTH Posted 12/08/08 10:02 AM Posted 12/08/08 10:02 AM is that a generic tune or a custom jobyit's a generic tune but the dude who is going to do a custom tune on it in a few weeks unlocked the box for me.when we unlocked it we fiddled with the generic tune a little (boost comes on stronger, etc)the car ran awesome - extremely happy with it but now no power!I cant go back to stock!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now