Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 15d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 16/10/13 04:58 AM Posted 16/10/13 04:58 AM Where it all started.......seems so long ago now!!'Almost 10yrs ago now!
Krazy Kyle Get It To Wheelspin Uncontrolably Then Give It Another 5 Pounds Legacy Donating Member 2,697 Member For: 15y 11m 17d Gender: Male Location: Work Posted 16/10/13 05:08 AM Posted 16/10/13 05:08 AM (edited) Handle FTW. I have one of those.Fark you factory Motorcraft handle free battery, you were a bitch to remove.Cant complain, mine was in there from july '08 till may this year. So went 5 years and never failed. only replaced it cos I was driving from melbourne to perth. Cheap insurance. plus im particular with replacing things on my car. Replaced with Ultra Hi Century mentioned aboveAnd just to add to why my car STILL has no mods.....pretty happy after 3 years of owning my ute its finally seeing some action. still remember the car sales guy saying "ohh no, I wouldn't put a bike in the back of THIS car"..... lol, cos u know, FPV's are too nice for that and all. Edited 16/10/13 05:09 AM by Krazy Kyle
Boganspeed Will do skids for food Legacy Donating Member 1,177 Member For: 14y 11m 4d Gender: Male Location: Perth SOR Posted 16/10/13 05:48 AM Posted 16/10/13 05:48 AM (edited) What do you do with the hard cover ?I'm staying away from them simply because I use my ute too much for...well...ute stuff.I can imagine a hard cover getting dropped, stood on, scratched by the dog, run over by my own idiot self among many other fates. Edited 16/10/13 05:50 AM by Boganspeed
masda74 To Loud Legacy Donating Member 4,114 Member For: 14y 10m 7d Gender: Male Location: WA, Perth Posted 16/10/13 05:55 AM Posted 16/10/13 05:55 AM Thanks for the link Aaron.I have been given the option to purchase a battery from www.batteryking.com.au through the company.They have the optima and the cobra batteries.any thoughts on these?
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 15d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 16/10/13 06:07 AM Posted 16/10/13 06:07 AM Marco,Both are good, I deal with battery king quite a bit and get very good pricing so PM your quotes and I will organise a quote as well and you can take you pick
AzMahoony Hench, but no longer shredded or tanned. Member 3,343 Member For: 19y 6m 10d Gender: Male Location: Canning Vale, W.A Posted 16/10/13 06:12 AM Posted 16/10/13 06:12 AM Need camber fixed pronto. Who do I see SOR
XtRmn8 570Nm @1800rpm Legacy Donating Member 2,441 Member For: 23y 16d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 16/10/13 06:35 AM Posted 16/10/13 06:35 AM What do you do with the hard cover ?I'm staying away from them simply because I use my ute too much for...well...ute stuff.I can imagine a hard cover getting dropped, stood on, scratched by the dog, run over by my own idiot self among many other fates.I fitted a hard cover to my BA ute back int eh day and sold the thing 3 months later. While it looked good and could be locked, it was a pain if you used your ute for "ute" stuff as you put it. The B series ute trays were not very deep so even a 40cm high box meant that I could not close the lid.Need camber fixed pronto. Who do I see SORI had a 4 wheel alignment done at Barry Curnow and after swapping my wheels last night found that the OEM fronts have a lot of camber wear on the inner edge :(
Krazy Kyle Get It To Wheelspin Uncontrolably Then Give It Another 5 Pounds Legacy Donating Member 2,697 Member For: 15y 11m 17d Gender: Male Location: Work Posted 16/10/13 06:44 AM Posted 16/10/13 06:44 AM What do you do with the hard cover ?I'm staying away from them simply because I use my ute too much for...well...ute stuff.I can imagine a hard cover getting dropped, stood on, scratched by the dog, run over by my own idiot self among many other fates...... :-/. Dont ask. its leaning up against the garage wall atm, its alright when there is some1 else to help lift it off.... but last swing I had to do it myself. bad idea. now have scratches on the bump bit. super stoked about that. but looks so sexy with it on, but need to cart the bike around alot atm. looking at soft cover if some1 knows of a cheap one/somewhere to get them
m1rkz Member 114 Member For: 13y 10m 1d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 16/10/13 09:57 AM Posted 16/10/13 09:57 AM I'll trade u an FPV soft cover for your hard lid? Actually I think I need the 3pce one, I don't mind the look of the roll bars, but having them off looks clean as fk too.Spotted EAZY AZ this arvo... fk that thing looked beast on the road.
bzerkone Member 132 Member For: 19y 3m 22d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 18/10/13 08:48 AM Posted 18/10/13 08:48 AM Spotted an fg f6 in winter white this arvo on the kwinana at about 3.30 then spotted a female in a purple fg xr6 turbo ute.. Tidy!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now