Guest Guests Posted 09/06/07 06:17 PM Posted 09/06/07 06:17 PM Had a bit of fun tonight.Went to the local rhino car wash to clean my car and when I got there I found a gathering of about 8 or 9 commodores. After I finished washing the car, they all started to leave so I quickly followed I ended up racing 3 of them and none of them stood a chance There's nothing like seeing the face of a modded Expensive Daewoo driver when he gets smoked by a ford!I love my T
XF Falcon <put funny sh*t here> Member 3,365 Member For: 19y 10m 27d Gender: Male Location: Perth, NOR Posted 09/06/07 07:16 PM Posted 09/06/07 07:16 PM haha top stuff mate. They aren't going to go bragging about tonight any time soon then
AzMahoony Hench, but no longer shredded or tanned. Member 3,343 Member For: 19y 6m 8d Gender: Male Location: Canning Vale, W.A Posted 10/06/07 01:38 PM Posted 10/06/07 01:38 PM I love going to rhino's becuase once I've finished I go down that back street and drift around the bloody long corner
IH8TOADS Legacy Donating Member 3,618 Member For: 21y 2m 28d Gender: Male Location: OZ Posted 10/06/07 02:50 PM Posted 10/06/07 02:50 PM had a play with a BF XR8 ute tonight (with hardcover)....... it was dead even from the lights and it looked stock as? Was only to about 90 though.
AzMahoony Hench, but no longer shredded or tanned. Member 3,343 Member For: 19y 6m 8d Gender: Male Location: Canning Vale, W.A Posted 10/06/07 08:02 PM Posted 10/06/07 08:02 PM the 6 speed xr8's seem to have alot more go then the 4 speeds
nang3 12" member Legacy Donating Member 2,107 Member For: 21y 3m 12d Location: Perth WA Posted 10/06/07 11:30 PM Posted 10/06/07 11:30 PM spotted a farken wheel clamp (7 minutes after it was put on) on my back wheel @ City West on Saturday.. the motherfarken see-unts decided to clamp and charge me $120 for parking approx 3inches into the next bay..Carpark was 80-90% empty and even had mofo motorbike L driver training going on in the outside carpark.. Will be lodging a complaint as I dont recall seeing any signs regarding wheel clamping.. Took all my restraint not to use the freed clamp as an internal skull examination tool on the clamp-monkey as well, pissed me off 100 x more than just a ticket for some reaon haha!!
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 11d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 11/06/07 02:10 AM Posted 11/06/07 02:10 AM Aren't they illegal now? Or is it different in each state?
bonza Legacy Donating Member 228 Member For: 20y 2m 10d Gender: Male Location: perth Posted 11/06/07 04:35 AM Posted 11/06/07 04:35 AM (edited) that would sh#t me to no end. they better not have scratched your rims while putting on the clamp Edited 11/06/07 04:36 AM by bonza
AzMahoony Hench, but no longer shredded or tanned. Member 3,343 Member For: 19y 6m 8d Gender: Male Location: Canning Vale, W.A Posted 11/06/07 04:38 AM Posted 11/06/07 04:38 AM Does anyone know if Wanneroo Actually holds open track days?Cuase I'd love to take my T onto it..
F6 UTE - Track Bound EVO III - Member 3,367 Member For: 21y 9m 20d Gender: Male Location: Strapped in and holding on Posted 11/06/07 04:44 AM Posted 11/06/07 04:44 AM Does anyone know if Wanneroo Actually holds open track days?Cuase I'd love to take my T onto it..http://www.nolimitevents.com/e107_plugins/...viewtopic.php?1Good brake fluid + fresh pads. Timed event, great fun..
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now