XR06T Legacy Donating Member 4,146 Member For: 21y 3m 14d Gender: Male Posted 11/06/07 04:45 AM Posted 11/06/07 04:45 AM there is a cluc called no limits events who hold regular track days.. also have night events. works out at around 200$ for the event including 1 day cams license.www.nolimitevents.com
AzMahoony Hench, but no longer shredded or tanned. Member 3,343 Member For: 19y 6m 8d Gender: Male Location: Canning Vale, W.A Posted 11/06/07 04:49 AM Posted 11/06/07 04:49 AM (edited) I dont have a fire extinguisher :(edit: nvm read it more thorough, it's pretty expensive, but I'm sure it's well worth the money Edited 11/06/07 04:51 AM by Silhoutte6T
LeighD Legacy Donating Member 255 Member For: 22y 1m 21d Location: Perth Posted 11/06/07 05:10 AM Posted 11/06/07 05:10 AM The other option is to join the WASCC whcih is approximately $250 I think. That will give you free admission to all events at Wanneroo in the Club house/bar. Then you will also be able to go to any tuning days throughout the year and drive your car on the track.
Adrian6T T.P.I.S. Legacy Donating Member 2,578 Member For: 21y 10m 3d Gender: Male Location: SoR, WA Posted 11/06/07 05:36 AM Posted 11/06/07 05:36 AM (edited) had a play with a BF XR8 ute tonight (with hardcover)....... it was dead even from the lights and it looked stock as? Was only to about 90 though.You can do better then that.I had a GTP 2 car lengths off the lights with full herrods gear but dead even in the top end and a poor XR8 on a roll on from 100 of the freeway feel very sorry for himself. Edited 11/06/07 05:46 AM by Adrian6T
Adrian6T T.P.I.S. Legacy Donating Member 2,578 Member For: 21y 10m 3d Gender: Male Location: SoR, WA Posted 11/06/07 05:45 AM Posted 11/06/07 05:45 AM http://www.nolimitevents.com/e107_plugins/...viewtopic.php?1Good brake fluid + fresh pads. Timed event, great fun..Its fun.
nang3 12" member Legacy Donating Member 2,107 Member For: 21y 3m 13d Location: Perth WA Posted 11/06/07 06:03 AM Posted 11/06/07 06:03 AM Aren't they illegal now? Or is it different in each state?dont really know but I went back and checked and there is indeed a sign right where you turn in mentioning the clamping so technically I could be wrong but still you would think the clamping f*ckface would show some discretion, given how dead the place was!!that would sh#t me to no end. they better not have scratched your rims while putting on the clampoh mate I was so farken pissed, I'd hate to think what would have happened if the missus wasnt there and a few mates were instead it would be punch-on every farker.. shouldnt have to put up with sh*te like this crap... fair enough if it was packed and I was taking up 2 handicapped bays etc.Im really spewing cause afterwards I thought "why the fark didnt I just jack the car up, pull the wheel and clamp off, whack on the spare and go home for some angle grinding action !!*disclaimer* - yes I do know it was my own fault for being a bit careless in parking but still what sort of f*cktard would bother clamping a car when the entire carpark was so empty just for a couple of inches..
XR06T Legacy Donating Member 4,146 Member For: 21y 3m 14d Gender: Male Posted 11/06/07 06:13 AM Posted 11/06/07 06:13 AM (edited) not sure that I required a fire extinguisher when I went on one of their events??got one now anyway after a collie track day..EDIT: yep defn need one now.. is heaps of fun but. Edited 11/06/07 06:14 AM by XR06T
Adrian6T T.P.I.S. Legacy Donating Member 2,578 Member For: 21y 10m 3d Gender: Male Location: SoR, WA Posted 11/06/07 06:47 AM Posted 11/06/07 06:47 AM not sure that I required a fire extinguisher when I went on one of their events??got one now anyway after a collie track day..EDIT: yep defn need one now.. is heaps of fun but.Yeah you need one now. I have work make me a bracket that bolts to the passenger seat floor.Silhoutte6T I can lend you mine if you like?
IH8TOADS Legacy Donating Member 3,618 Member For: 21y 2m 29d Gender: Male Location: OZ Posted 11/06/07 07:52 AM Posted 11/06/07 07:52 AM You can do better then that.I had a GTP 2 car lengths off the lights with full herrods gear but dead even in the top end and a poor XR8 on a roll on from 100 of the freeway feel very sorry for himself.naa trust me in 2nd we were DEAD even, I was not pulling past him and I gave it all it had. In 3rd I just started gaining until he backed off. I was shocked to say the least. I would have had no chance in stock trim.
DCVIN Member 224 Member For: 21y 5m 19d Location: Perth Western Australia Posted 11/06/07 07:53 AM Posted 11/06/07 07:53 AM Silly Question I know but anyone on the forum live/work in Meekatharra by anychace.. if so let me know cause I am up here for a few Days... and not much to do and don't have my T...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now