Barnesy Legacy Donating Member 210 Member For: 17y 8m 15d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 24/08/09 10:57 PM Posted 24/08/09 10:57 PM I got my centre muffler removed, with straight through centre sections, IMO I don't think it needs hotdogs at all. Interesting what you say about the cat, wonder how bad the noise is.
Phooned Member 72 Member For: 19y 3m 29d Gender: Male Location: SE Melbourne Posted 25/08/09 06:54 AM Posted 25/08/09 06:54 AM Mine has the center muffler removed and has a 100 cell cat in it and it sounds terrible.+1..don't do it..
Toxic Beast Member 514 Member For: 20y 1m 12d Gender: Male Posted 25/08/09 02:03 PM Posted 25/08/09 02:03 PM no probz guys.. definetly will NOT
JoeyJoJo Member 25 Member For: 18y 27d Posted 06/11/09 12:16 AM Posted 06/11/09 12:16 AM I'm looking at getting this done and was wondering if anyone knew of a good place to go to in Sydney area? I have had some bad experiences in getting work done on my exhaust in the past and I'm just after someone that can do a nice neat job. Cheers
sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 10d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 08/11/09 02:58 AM Posted 08/11/09 02:58 AM if your after a nice neat job call a fabrication shop which does tig work and take the centre section to them.
XR64LT Legacy Donating Member 678 Member For: 18y 8m 28d Gender: Male Location: sydney Posted 08/11/09 06:16 AM Posted 08/11/09 06:16 AM kings exhaust, tattlesall rd blacktown
xr6tc Legacy Donating Member 142 Member For: 17y 9m 6d Gender: Male Location: Cairns, who knows how long for! Posted 09/11/09 05:26 AM Posted 09/11/09 05:26 AM I had my centre muffler removed, and replaced with pipes... About 4 weeks ago, great sound and possibly minor performance increase, no dyno test though... I recommend it though, I had mine done at Carline in Gladesville, shouldn't void warranty either.
sasgamo Member 35 Member For: 18y 1m 21d Gender: Male Posted 19/11/09 08:17 AM Posted 19/11/09 08:17 AM for a nice sound remove the rear muff and retain the centre muff
Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 17d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 19/11/09 08:55 AM Posted 19/11/09 08:55 AM I can feel a for sale thread coming on. Bets ?
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 11d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 19/11/09 11:22 AM Posted 19/11/09 11:22 AM Winner [Vic - For Sale] Bf Xr6 Turbo (July Made) EGO, BF XR6, TURBO, LEATHER, 19", LOWERED
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now