howitzer85 Member 241 Member For: 19y 7m 8d Gender: Male Location: The marsh... Posted 29/04/07 11:07 AM Posted 29/04/07 11:07 AM My First Cruise!!! Yeah!
TUFXRT6 Legacy Donating Member 687 Member For: 20y 6m 8d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 30/04/07 07:20 AM Posted 30/04/07 07:20 AM (edited) Everything being equal I should have the post up tomorrow........I will change to day to the 2nd of June so Envy T can come along but there will be no further date changes Edited 01/05/07 12:05 PM by EvilDaifu
Jimbob Member 148 Member For: 19y 5m 10d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 30/04/07 08:36 AM Posted 30/04/07 08:36 AM If its on the 2nd then count me in for sure!
SCRIBR Yaris member Member 4,486 Member For: 20y 3m 7d Gender: Male Posted 30/04/07 09:20 AM Posted 30/04/07 09:20 AM the second hey... that's a different story... ill see
ENVY-T CNUTOX Legacy Donating Member 3,098 Member For: 23y 8m 22d Gender: Male Location: Not sure? Posted 30/04/07 10:29 AM Posted 30/04/07 10:29 AM (edited) I'm in then!!!First cruise in a long time. And I get to meet the legendry DAGS in and kick him in the nuts in person! Oh and thanks for the change of date. This walking caper is either for stupid/fit or drunk people only! Edited 30/04/07 10:30 AM by ENVY-T
shitbmxrider Legacy Donating Member 420 Member For: 20y 5m 28d Gender: Male Location: Mill Park, Victoria Posted 30/04/07 10:40 AM Posted 30/04/07 10:40 AM still in should be good to meet some of the people on this site..
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 14d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 30/04/07 11:17 AM Posted 30/04/07 11:17 AM *Sniff* Is that the putrid dying smell of a burning username in the air wafting past my nose........
ENVY-T CNUTOX Legacy Donating Member 3,098 Member For: 23y 8m 22d Gender: Male Location: Not sure? Posted 30/04/07 12:07 PM Posted 30/04/07 12:07 PM *Sniff* Is that the putrid dying smell of a burning username in the air wafting past my nose........I hope you play cricket dags, cos you can wear your box then! I might actually drive over and anoy the sh*t out of you before the cruise! I have alot of driving to catch up on!
EvilDaifu Cruise Whore Moderating Team 5,130 Member For: 21y 1m 23d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 30/04/07 12:13 PM Posted 30/04/07 12:13 PM Hi TUFXRT6,I'm still IN
Flukey Seriously Flukey Member Legacy Donating Member 4,354 Member For: 22y 6m 7d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 30/04/07 12:25 PM Posted 30/04/07 12:25 PM June 2nd now right?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now