SCRIBR Yaris member Member 4,486 Member For: 20y 3m 7d Gender: Male Posted 03/06/07 03:49 AM Posted 03/06/07 03:49 AM how much mate?
PJDXR6t Member 91 Member For: 19y 5m 11d Gender: Male Location: melb boronia Posted 04/06/07 10:07 AM Posted 04/06/07 10:07 AM round the 500 dollar mark but its a bit steep yeh but im sure u would learn quite a bit
TUFXRT6 Legacy Donating Member 687 Member For: 20y 6m 8d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 06/06/07 11:29 PM Posted 06/06/07 11:29 PM On two points:1) I think if we approach the race day driving courses with decent numbers they should be able to give a discount.2) I'm keen to go to the NIZPRO on the 16th for the dyno day, I'm about start an attendance thead.RegardsTUFXRT6
SCRIBR Yaris member Member 4,486 Member For: 20y 3m 7d Gender: Male Posted 07/06/07 12:53 AM Posted 07/06/07 12:53 AM im up for a track day
SCRIBR Yaris member Member 4,486 Member For: 20y 3m 7d Gender: Male Posted 14/06/07 03:53 AM Posted 14/06/07 03:53 AM who else had fun this morning with the extra cold intake temps?!?!how much extra pwr do u get when its ~1-2 degrees as opposde to 25? is it much?if I didnt have so much ice on my windows im sure I would have appreciated it more!
EvilDaifu Cruise Whore Moderating Team 5,130 Member For: 21y 1m 23d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 18/06/07 10:15 AM Posted 18/06/07 10:15 AM Anyone interested in doing a sort of St Andrews - Kinglake - Healesville - Black Spur - Yarra Ranges - Warbuton cruise sometime in July? Nice and bendy on all good roads. Close to Melbourne. Can do it in Winter.Please post up to let us know.
Fat-Tony Legacy Donating Member 5,364 Member For: 20y 6m 7d Posted 18/06/07 10:24 AM Posted 18/06/07 10:24 AM Close to home, sounds good Gary
AceofSpades Boostaholics anonymous Member 202 Member For: 20y 1m 18d Gender: Male Location: Broady Posted 18/06/07 12:16 PM Posted 18/06/07 12:16 PM Anyone interested in doing a sort of St Andrews - Kinglake - Healesville - Black Spur - Yarra Ranges - Warbuton cruise sometime in July? Nice and bendy on all good roads. Close to Melbourne. Can do it in Winter.Please post up to let us know.If you come thru home again, I guess I should wander out and say hi ..
TUFXRT6 Legacy Donating Member 687 Member For: 20y 6m 8d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 18/06/07 10:04 PM Posted 18/06/07 10:04 PM Yeap I will tag along, what would be the indicative timing in July for the cruise??Regards
EvilDaifu Cruise Whore Moderating Team 5,130 Member For: 21y 1m 23d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 19/06/07 09:13 AM Posted 19/06/07 09:13 AM V8 Supercars is on 20-22 July in Ipswich QLD.School Holidays start 29 June to 13 July.I sort of prefer Sunday 8 July, though. It's about 3 weeks away which is about enough time to seek rostered days off / family duty passes.What do you guys think who would be interested?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now