Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 18d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 17/02/14 07:17 AM Posted 17/02/14 07:17 AM There's a mob in Melton that import/sell F series trucks...http://www.harrisonftrucks.com.au/Note that Harrison lost his Ford franchise for dodgy though.....
bossmang FREAKY Legacy Donating Member 12,441 Member For: 16y 9m 6d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 17/02/14 07:56 AM Posted 17/02/14 07:56 AM Good times saving for a wedding and a house!!! Glad I've been there and done that... How long do you have until the wedding?Haha Actually been thinking of selling them and the car of late... not sure why, just feel like something different.Na I havent been.. I did get an awesome home gym of the wife for xmas, but with having been off for about 5 months with the arrival of bubs, when I did get back into it at the start of the year I went too hard too quickly and now im suffering from a torn bicep tendon :(I wish I had been there and done that by now lol. wedding is January. yer go for something different. even though yours looks tuff. home gym from the wife? daym where do I find a wife like that hahaha 1
jmac86 Member 85 Member For: 14y 8m 8d Posted 17/02/14 08:50 PM Posted 17/02/14 08:50 PM Spotted fgfdat on tulla
nick d Legacy Donating Member 1,594 Member For: 16y 2m 16d Gender: Male Location: Melb Posted 19/02/14 11:04 PM Posted 19/02/14 11:04 PM (edited) Hope its ok to post in here but mates car has been stolen from Mill Park - spread to the word!!!STOLEN From Mill Park 11pm-6am 19/20 February 2014Silver Ford X D Fairmont Ghia ESPHi guys,my car has just been stolenThe rego number is SGK255 (vic plates)Vin/Chassis Number:- JG32YC 82961KIf anyone knows or sees it please contact Mill Park Police 9407 3333 or call me Adam 0418 995514REWARD OFFERRED TO THE PERSON WHO FINDS THE CAR! Edited 19/02/14 11:08 PM by nick d
TonezXR6T Italian Stig!! Legacy Donating Member 1,096 Member For: 15y 8m 4d Gender: Male Posted 20/02/14 12:05 AM Posted 20/02/14 12:05 AM Hope u find the car Nick, and catch the bastard 1
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 4d Gender: Male Posted 20/02/14 12:08 AM Posted 20/02/14 12:08 AM Never seen it. Ill keep an eye out though 1
Rab WOT? Legacy Donating Member 10,981 Member For: 13y 7m 6d Gender: Male Location: Frankston, 3199 Posted 20/02/14 12:11 AM Posted 20/02/14 12:11 AM Hope it turns up in original condition - should be able to drive it home with the perps chained to the tow bar.What about you freeze? Uncle or Aunty yet? (might have missed an announcement elsewhere) 1
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 4d Gender: Male Posted 20/02/14 12:20 AM Posted 20/02/14 12:20 AM Just posted in ot. She had it yesterday 2
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,113 Member For: 18y 5m 22d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 20/02/14 12:58 AM Posted 20/02/14 12:58 AM congrats freeze...hi guys
_Velocity_ Legacy Donating Member 2,768 Member For: 15y 5m 7d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 20/02/14 01:23 AM Posted 20/02/14 01:23 AM Was that car at All Ford Day Nick?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now