Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 11m 5d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: melb
Posted

saw F6TEEN yesterday heading towards mitchim at around 5pm.

saw it from amile away ! awesome car !! hehe

  • You are a dead set goose
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 10m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted
I think I saw R-SPEC in Lilydale today.

Yes you did. We got some food from the bakery and took the terrorist to the lake for a run around.

I saw one of the nices Territory's ive ever seen with the plates NIZPR 0 it had tuff as rims and GT stripes. Nice SUV and I bet it had some balls.

Also saw a commonwhore wagon with the plates NOSHT. How the hell did they let that get stamped? :biggrin:

  • Three pedals are better then two..
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 4m 5d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Lol, wave ya rude *beep*. That's The Nizpro Terri I see all the farking time, it did have balls but I think it's been neutered recently.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 1m 11d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne Sth/East
Posted

New Oak sounds good :biggrin:

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 4m 17d
  • Gender: Female
Posted
Hello Aly ... long time no see!!!

Rob... :spoton:

Hey Rob!! Yes Long time no see :spoton: Maybe you should let your T out this Friday night?? for a cruize, it would be great to catch up with you!!

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 4m 3d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Mitcham, Vic
Posted
saw F6TEEN yesterday heading towards mitchim at around 5pm.

saw it from amile away ! awesome car !! hehe

Cheers mate! :) I think mine stands out a bit hehe what car were you in?

  • You are a dead set goose
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 10m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted
Lol, wave ya rude *beep*.

Was that you with the heels on?

lol I didn't see ya mate. Where did you see me?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...