Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Guest dico2020
  • Guests
Posted

nah bich, your actually gonna drive. cummin or what?? im only goin to cath up with you.

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 6m 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Slip Sliding Away
Posted

Dunno yet. New Oak Ford at 9:30???

Are you 100% going???

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 4m 25d
  • Gender: Female
Posted

here is my number guys 0411 813 190 so call me!! CALL ME NOW.....1800....HAHAHAHA :beerchug: really its only for late comers and the lost boys in their toys that want to find us lol

  • You are a dead set goose
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 10m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Me = drinking

I'm tellin ya kids, there's gonna be 5 0 everywhere tonight :beerchug:

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 4m 25d
  • Gender: Female
Posted
I got my camera out coz I thought miss aly and chucky were gonna have a go but nothing happened

What did I miss? :beerchug: hahahaha

  • You are a dead set goose
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 10m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Yup. Car looks great mate. I've never seen a toxic F6 in the flesh :spoton:

Guest dico2020
  • Guests
Posted

ONLY IF YOUR 100% GOING. ill give ya a buzz later.

tuffy, hope the abs works on the new ute.

  • disgruntled member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 18d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Glen Waverley
Posted

I will prob be out 2nite, so I guess I will see u all out there (and hopefully not see any boys in blue) im thinking u might be right R-SPEC, was hardly any cops out last week, so they will be everywhere me thinks :bigeyes:

  • The Cleaning Dudes Ute
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 5m 27d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Bentleigh, Vic, Australia
Posted
spotted "Jman" parked in church st brighton last night admiring his own car :bigeyes:

LOL. its called "looking for scratches"

Your stalking me arent ya!

Come say hi ya snob!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...