Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Three pedals are better then two..
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 4m 5d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Well that's just a matter of opinion.....

  • Forged Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 7m 24d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: SW Sydney
Posted

that's two bitch slaps so far dillon...

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 1m
  • Gender: Male
Posted
Yeah saw you aswell charlie. did you lower your car moree?? looked alot lower then

last time looks good :D

yeah I didnt stay to long on the bypass went and saw few other mates on the hwy.

Nar mate still the same hight as before

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 1m 22d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted
There's almost always an empty front seat in my car Dill. Only a couple of my mates are into cars but aren't too keen on cruises :huh:

I know how you feel.. most of my mates cbf with cars anymore..

I would also like to come down for one of these friday night cruises, anyone from the western subs around here go down for a cruise?

Posted

Alright then anyone planning on heading out this friday and meeting up again? Missed out last week due to other plans but damn I should of cancelled them and come out instead. Sounds like it was a good night and good to see the weathers starting to get a bit better for more cruises. Fridays lookin good so far.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 4m 18d
  • Gender: Female
Posted

I'll definitely be out again after last friday night! Awesome Night!!

Do we want to meet up at New Oak Ford in Oakleigh again? at 9.30 or 10pm?

  • Next stage, to the Pub in 10 seconds
  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 1m 18d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Berwick Victoria
Posted

Hello Aly ... long time no see!!!

Rob... :bye:

  • BIGRED
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 6m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sth East Melb
Posted

ill probably be out this fri nite but I finish work at 11:15 so it'll be after that! lucky my work is right on princes hwy haha

  • Three pedals are better then two..
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 4m 5d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

I think I saw R-SPEC in Lilydale today.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...