xr6t_ute Legacy Donating Member 2,281 Member For: 19y 3m 4d Gender: Male Location: south east suburbs Posted 30/08/08 10:49 AM Posted 30/08/08 10:49 AM Yeah I must agree it was a great cruise with great scenery.
Maximus Member 1,627 Member For: 19y 6m 19d Gender: Male Location: Slip Sliding Away Posted 30/08/08 11:26 AM Posted 30/08/08 11:26 AM dunno jimmaximass I havnt seen it, apparently theres 4 or 5 pages so it may be worth while. u too can bring me beer if you like.What and get stuck there helping you renovate.Only if you put on the Angus Steaks
XRSCAR Member 414 Member For: 18y 7m 20d Gender: Male Location: FTG, Victoria Posted 30/08/08 12:09 PM Posted 30/08/08 12:09 PM nah I live in wantirna atm xrscar, sold my joint on hancock drv a few months ago and renovating the joint on windermere. saw u again this arvo whilst suckin piss on the porch. feel free to stop past if you see me out the front. (bring me a beer haha)dunno jimmaximass I havnt seen it, apparently theres 4 or 5 pages so it may be worth while. u too can bring me beer if you like.I am a painter by trade
SCRIBR Yaris member Member 4,486 Member For: 20y 3m 8d Gender: Male Posted 30/08/08 12:27 PM Posted 30/08/08 12:27 PM Yeah I see him too he lives in Lakesidewell I didn't want to get that specific, but I did seem him turn into lakeside without using his indicator!
whistler6 Member 417 Member For: 19y 1m Gender: Male Location: VIC Posted 30/08/08 12:29 PM Posted 30/08/08 12:29 PM That was me SCRIBR, saw u in your little yaris, must be ecomonical!I'm moving back to the hood (noble park).....I was thinking about dropping one in front of u, but I had this cop pull me over the other day about the hoon laws! Reckon's I was hooning, didnt do anything except accelerate out of a corner. Pulled me over, breath tested me, checked my licence/car, then said my car was going to be impounded for 2 days and a 470 fine! He was bluffing me but what an ass.....
SCRIBR Yaris member Member 4,486 Member For: 20y 3m 8d Gender: Male Posted 30/08/08 12:41 PM Posted 30/08/08 12:41 PM I saw you go past & I was like "DAMN U!", it sounded good.. I wasn't sure if you overtook me cause you recognised me or was just taking the piss of out of the normal 4 cyl driver
MiKa Legacy Donating Member 4,243 Member For: 20y 1m 8d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, VIC Posted 30/08/08 04:36 PM Posted 30/08/08 04:36 PM Mika your thinking of my mate who also has a quad exhaust on his black xr8 that was popping on his down shiftsI dunno im confused now... to many quads out last night LOL...I cant get over how quick you fu&kers are... I took some footage on my mobile and looking back on it I was yelling "wait for me" LOL...Did anyone else see that black WRX going sideways doing a u-turn and hitting the gutter LOL
TAXJOB Legacy Donating Member 98 Member For: 18y 10m 15d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 30/08/08 06:03 PM Posted 30/08/08 06:03 PM lol yer I saw it I think u were behind me or next to me had some sick handbrake control in a awd just needed a wider road
DjGsTa Legacy Donating Member 944 Member For: 19y 5m 17d Gender: Male Posted 30/08/08 06:17 PM Posted 30/08/08 06:17 PM I dunno im confused now... to many quads out last night LOL...I cant get over how quick you fu&kers are... I took some footage on my mobile and looking back on it I was yelling "wait for me" LOL...Did anyone else see that black WRX going sideways doing a u-turn and hitting the gutter LOLyeah I was doing a u-turn behind him when he lost it, what a tool haha..im guessing you all saw that yellow monaro? that thing was SPASTIC!!
F6_Charlie Legacy Donating Member 1,001 Member For: 22y 30d Gender: Male Posted 30/08/08 06:31 PM Posted 30/08/08 06:31 PM Yeah the monaro went not bad for a holden, helps that it was supercharged
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now