R-SPEC You are a dead set goose Legacy Donating Member 3,968 Member For: 20y 10m 9d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 30/08/08 09:57 PM Posted 30/08/08 09:57 PM Yeah I saw the rex lose it. It looked good before he hit the gutter. Lucky it was a round kerb and channel or he woulda done some serious damage.I spoke to that guy in the monaro. It's got 400rwkw running 9psi. Very quick car but his synchros, especially 2nd, were farked and he's having heat problems. I heard it crunch a few times
whistler6 Member 417 Member For: 19y 1m 10d Gender: Male Location: VIC Posted 30/08/08 11:29 PM Posted 30/08/08 11:29 PM Yeah saw your plates so I thought I'd go past you!Least your saving a bit of coin though!
R-SPEC You are a dead set goose Legacy Donating Member 3,968 Member For: 20y 10m 9d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 31/08/08 02:46 AM Posted 31/08/08 02:46 AM (edited) And Danny your car is hella quick with those slicks.How'd ya go with that blue STi? Edited 31/08/08 02:55 AM by R-SPEC
MiKa Legacy Donating Member 4,243 Member For: 20y 1m 18d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, VIC Posted 31/08/08 03:02 AM Posted 31/08/08 03:02 AM Yea the munro was quick as... think I saw it spit flames too
ROLMDL role model Member 1,111 Member For: 20y 6m 29d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne,S.E Posted 31/08/08 05:13 AM Posted 31/08/08 05:13 AM Yeah the monaro went not bad for a holden, helps that it was superchargedthe monaro was twin turbo.its had alot of work done to it.
R-SPEC You are a dead set goose Legacy Donating Member 3,968 Member For: 20y 10m 9d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 31/08/08 05:34 AM Posted 31/08/08 05:34 AM Rob did I see you at the lights on the night in question in a grey XR with massive rims and red tyre walls? I swear the plates were ROLMDL
ROLMDL role model Member 1,111 Member For: 20y 6m 29d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne,S.E Posted 31/08/08 05:52 AM Posted 31/08/08 05:52 AM Rob did I see you at the lights on the night in question in a grey XR with massive rims and red tyre walls? I swear the plates were ROLMDLyea it was man on dandy bypass? your car sound tuff :D
R-SPEC You are a dead set goose Legacy Donating Member 3,968 Member For: 20y 10m 9d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 31/08/08 06:23 AM Posted 31/08/08 06:23 AM Cheers mate.I thought your car was black? Did you get it sprayed?
ROLMDL role model Member 1,111 Member For: 20y 6m 29d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne,S.E Posted 31/08/08 06:25 AM Posted 31/08/08 06:25 AM Cheers mate.I thought your car was black? Did you get it sprayed?nah the black one was at home the grey one is another one.
R-SPEC You are a dead set goose Legacy Donating Member 3,968 Member For: 20y 10m 9d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 31/08/08 06:32 AM Posted 31/08/08 06:32 AM lol okay that was an NA yeah? Looks pretty sweet
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now