adie Not pregnant Legacy Donating Member 2,238 Member For: 14y 10m 2d Gender: Female Location: Melbourne Posted 30/03/12 03:10 PM Posted 30/03/12 03:10 PM There's a few of us out tonight
etrocket Member 1,382 Member For: 16y 6m 11d Gender: Male Posted 30/03/12 03:29 PM Posted 30/03/12 03:29 PM Don't know why you guys go to Calder with street tyres. Waste of time
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,123 Member For: 18y 6m Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 30/03/12 04:05 PM Posted 30/03/12 04:05 PM et, there are a few reasons. 1. A LEGAL place to far exceed the speed limit in a safe environment to get the best out of your car2. Street tyres give you a real daily idea of how fast your car really is. 3. No changing anything, no extra outlay of cost for track times.
etrocket Member 1,382 Member For: 16y 6m 11d Gender: Male Posted 30/03/12 04:19 PM Posted 30/03/12 04:19 PM Keith don't preach crap. Your hummerring the car anyways might as run tyres.
Shyfrd Turboless Legacy Donating Member 5,992 Member For: 15y 7m 13d Gender: Male Location: Geelong, Victoria Posted 30/03/12 07:50 PM Posted 30/03/12 07:50 PM I got one Tony but as I was sitting down the start line I didn't have enough zoom to see the time lol :/ *beep* as. Hpheaven would have a couple good pics n video 1
Henz Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag Legacy Donating Member 9,946 Member For: 18y 6m 20d Gender: Male Location: Vic Posted 30/03/12 08:04 PM Posted 30/03/12 08:04 PM That's a tuff time vs mph weaponxr, got to be happy with that.
j.d Member 1,222 Member For: 16y 2m 13d Gender: Male Location: Eastern Suburbs, Melbourne Posted 30/03/12 09:39 PM Posted 30/03/12 09:39 PM (edited) turbo porsche ended up doing a 10.99@131mph, audi rs6 wagon with a chick driving was cool, bmw s1000rr was consistent low tens and the white starlet early in the night was good to watch aswelldid u see what the rs6 went ?and congrats tonyv and weaponxr Edited 30/03/12 09:40 PM by j.d
sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 15d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 30/03/12 10:12 PM Posted 30/03/12 10:12 PM Don't know why you guys go to Calder with street tyres. Waste of time Because it's makes it even more fun to chop holdens.They get good launch anyway, then makes it a good headstart when they run MT's.Feels good to give them a wave when ya go past at half track
JETFPV Legacy Donating Member 672 Member For: 18y 11m 5d Gender: Male Posted 30/03/12 10:30 PM Posted 30/03/12 10:30 PM From quick memory of what I saw...Audi RS6 was running consistent 11.7's @ 118-120mph...Ferrari 11.4's I think @ 125mph consistent...Porsche Turbo went 11.1 then 10.9 @ 131...Tonyv as mentioned above, 11's @ 127....Wepnxr's 12's...Black Turbo Territory 12.9's consistent...FPVPSI's Silver BA XR6T I think it may have been, 11.4 @ 134mph...G6EPSI 11.9 @ 119 I think it was...That's about all I can remember... 1
nikofgxr6t Legacy Donating Member 284 Member For: 15y 8m 18d Gender: Male Posted 30/03/12 11:07 PM Posted 30/03/12 11:07 PM shattered I didnt go as im sick in bed lol I heard theres a drag meet every 2 weeks now is that true? on there site it shows the next meet is 28th April which is a month away
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now