etrocket Member 1,382 Member For: 16y 6m 6d Gender: Male Posted 30/03/12 12:41 PM Posted 30/03/12 12:41 PM Big hp there Tony. Any other cars of interest
tonyv EPC Member Legacy Donating Member 1,598 Member For: 17y 10m 2d Gender: Male Posted 30/03/12 12:42 PM Posted 30/03/12 12:42 PM I didnt get to see much tonight, was havin a goss sesh with a few mates lol
Shyfrd Turboless Legacy Donating Member 5,992 Member For: 15y 7m 8d Gender: Male Location: Geelong, Victoria Posted 30/03/12 01:02 PM Posted 30/03/12 01:02 PM Looked good tony! Didn't even see your car in the line until u did a burnout haha. Nice n quick, both tony n weapon!Kerry did well getting a 12.something. 7 I thinkFerrari 458 n new Porsche there running 11.4 and 11.1 respectively. Lol @ ferraris fail burnoutMy camera need moar zoom
tonyv EPC Member Legacy Donating Member 1,598 Member For: 17y 10m 2d Gender: Male Posted 30/03/12 01:15 PM Posted 30/03/12 01:15 PM cheers bro, u got it on vid?
Weaponxr Legacy Donating Member 624 Member For: 15y 9m 24d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 30/03/12 01:34 PM Posted 30/03/12 01:34 PM That was such a rush, I was pumped going down the track...I beat both cars I lined up next to. first car was a supra, and the second was an SS commodore.I got 2 passes in.First pass was;R/T 1.15060' 2.206330 5.5111/8 8.129MPH 94.66KPH 152.341000 10.3501/4 12.227MPH 121.01KPH 194.74The second pass wasR/T 1.35260' 2.275330 .0001/8 8.187MPH 94.48KPH 152.051000 10.4041/4 12.287MPH 120.287KPH 194.38And conrats to Tony for the 11.7 I think, You got some good top end in that car
possum Legacy Donating Member 553 Member For: 17y 4m 12d Gender: Male Posted 30/03/12 01:39 PM Posted 30/03/12 01:39 PM turbo porsche ended up doing a 10.99@131mph, audi rs6 wagon with a chick driving was cool, bmw s1000rr was consistent low tens and the white starlet early in the night was good to watch aswell
etrocket Member 1,382 Member For: 16y 6m 6d Gender: Male Posted 30/03/12 01:42 PM Posted 30/03/12 01:42 PM Weapon - how many kw you have
Weaponxr Legacy Donating Member 624 Member For: 15y 9m 24d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 30/03/12 01:51 PM Posted 30/03/12 01:51 PM Weapon - how many kw you have329rwkw
xr6t_ute Legacy Donating Member 2,281 Member For: 19y 3m 10d Gender: Male Location: south east suburbs Posted 30/03/12 01:59 PM Posted 30/03/12 01:59 PM 1st time out on the hwy in a year, very quiet
Weaponxr Legacy Donating Member 624 Member For: 15y 9m 24d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 30/03/12 02:02 PM Posted 30/03/12 02:02 PM And to add, I had 245/40/18 Yokohama's which felt really good and sticky, had them on about 23PSI. Went down to 20PSI on the second run and I think it slowed me down slightly
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now