Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Sexy Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 9m 18d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Berwick, VIC
Posted

I got an n73 I just didnt have it with me! No one wants your n95 danny :tonguepoke:

  • Sexy Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 9m 18d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Berwick, VIC
Posted

It looks the same apart from the spolier! Your a tranny you wouldnt understand anyway :tonguepoke:

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 1m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne, VIC
Posted

Mikes looks better the xr8 is all cloudy hheheee

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 6m 18d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Slip Sliding Away
Posted

So next friday it is then.

Dunno where there are good places for photos so I was just going to drive round looking for a place but if anyone can give us an exact location would be great.

What time is best???

Meet at the end of docklands drive near the Bolte Bridge at 6ish???

  • Yaris member
  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 3m 7d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

saw XR2DY4 (san) near "Oasis" pool on heatherton rd.. can't believe he didn't see the Yaris :spoton:

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 5m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Footscrayastan
Posted
wanna buy a n95?

I knew it, you cant resist the iphone any longer!

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 7m 19d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: FTG, Victoria
Posted

Saw XR2DY4 @ Nizpro while I was dropping my car off.

Your car ever leave that place San?!?!

  • THE PSYCHO XRT
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 9m 20d
  • Gender: Not Telling
  • Location: At the lights!
Posted

lol, Im getting the final tune/tweak done in replace of the conservative tune I had so yeah cant wait to see how it will drive with fullboost now. :nerd8:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...