Headsex Legacy Donating Member 2,528 Member For: 21y 1m 25d Gender: Male Location: Melb Posted 06/02/08 04:53 AM Posted 06/02/08 04:53 AM Well, seeing that my car is faster than yours, and its a lemon, yours must be a sour grape
RIP'S_PATCHES! Legacy Donating Member 337 Member For: 19y 6m Gender: Male Posted 06/02/08 04:55 AM Posted 06/02/08 04:55 AM nah not sour grape, green tomato! im outa hear boys, back on 2nite to continue this coz its been a while, last time it was YPURV4, but that *beep* doesnt jump on no more, now its headsex!
Headsex Legacy Donating Member 2,528 Member For: 21y 1m 25d Gender: Male Location: Melb Posted 06/02/08 04:58 AM Posted 06/02/08 04:58 AM Cya friday foti malaka
NVYDF6 Built F6 & VE SS-V Legacy Donating Member 582 Member For: 19y 2m 13d Gender: Male Location: Melb Posted 06/02/08 05:01 AM Posted 06/02/08 05:01 AM I'll be there, trying to keep up with the both of yous lol
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 10d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 06/02/08 05:08 AM Posted 06/02/08 05:08 AM Least yours is an R-Spec Phoon, I got nothin
NVYDF6 Built F6 & VE SS-V Legacy Donating Member 582 Member For: 19y 2m 13d Gender: Male Location: Melb Posted 06/02/08 05:18 AM Posted 06/02/08 05:18 AM sure you do I think its called a 'turbo' most ppl on FF would envy your car! cheer up XRTPSI, we'll catch them one day
R-SPEC You are a dead set goose Legacy Donating Member 3,968 Member For: 20y 10m 6d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 06/02/08 06:11 AM Posted 06/02/08 06:11 AM I don't think we should be competing when going for a cruise on Friday night ladies.I for one don't wanna get dicked in a group by the fuzz. Been there, done that! Dandy-Frankston Rd drags thursday nights 2002 lolIf you two girls to race, it'll look like a f*cking burnout comp with that many rwkw you fools won't be able to hook em up.Nevertheless, I'll be the camera car so we can post it on here and give the loser so much sh*t, it'll come through their monitor. hehe :wacko:
MiKa Legacy Donating Member 4,243 Member For: 20y 1m 15d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, VIC Posted 06/02/08 06:21 AM Posted 06/02/08 06:21 AM FARRRRk time to cancel my plans I think... this is gonna be good... Friday night it is...
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 10d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 06/02/08 06:26 AM Posted 06/02/08 06:26 AM I'm not seeing a no from either side so I guess it's on.
Headsex Legacy Donating Member 2,528 Member For: 21y 1m 25d Gender: Male Location: Melb Posted 06/02/08 06:28 AM Posted 06/02/08 06:28 AM If you two girls to race, it'll look like a f*cking burnout comp with that many rwkw you fools won't be able to hook em up.Why you think rips only races rolling from 180km/h?? No traction issues at that speed..Nevertheless, I'll be the camera car so we can post it on here and give the loser so much sh*t, it'll come through their monitor. hehe :wacko:We got soo much footage as it is, but don't want rips being mobbed by the hoon laws
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now