tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 16d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 03/02/08 04:58 AM Posted 03/02/08 04:58 AM and whoever cant understand wat I wrote....
SubJimbo ŠύЂפֿĺmβø ™ Legacy Donating Member 1,216 Member For: 18y 9m 10d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 03/02/08 06:23 AM Posted 03/02/08 06:23 AM Saw a Citric Green XR @ An Exhause place in Hoppers Crossing tonight, I think the plates were "Ph4s3d"
ROLMDL role model Member 1,111 Member For: 20y 7m 1d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne,S.E Posted 03/02/08 06:26 AM Posted 03/02/08 06:26 AM saw UNV3ME in princess hwy on friday stopped at springvale rd intersection heading to the city, I was parked on the left across the road from KFC with my mates, I saw quite a few T's out this weekend. Hopefully see even more out next w/e, its goods to see more fords out cruising. ahha that was your F6 there yea I saw you aswell parked on the side with a big group of peoplewasnt heading into the city though just crusing up and down hahaha.nice car you got there aswell. What the faarrk this is sh*t? Dont type this crap here, he is a great tuner, and im sure other ppl that have headsex tuned cars can vouch for that.settle settle dude lol his joking around ahaha
PURVIE Sexy Member Legacy Donating Member 524 Member For: 19y 10m 1d Gender: Male Location: Berwick, VIC Posted 03/02/08 11:41 AM Posted 03/02/08 11:41 AM haha sorry patches I believe ya!
Mr Turbo Next stage, to the Pub in 10 seconds Member 2,777 Member For: 22y 1m 28d Gender: Male Location: Berwick Victoria Posted 03/02/08 10:54 PM Posted 03/02/08 10:54 PM saw kev's blown xr8 in crannie last nite...looks/sounds goodYer I saw Kev Sunday morning while dropping the missus to work ... after that we had a good play with a crumadore on the South Eastern, that's all im saying on here!Rob...
Mr Turbo Next stage, to the Pub in 10 seconds Member 2,777 Member For: 22y 1m 28d Gender: Male Location: Berwick Victoria Posted 03/02/08 11:11 PM Posted 03/02/08 11:11 PM I'll give u a shuuuuutuuuuu tuuuu tuuuu next time !!! you can hear mine a kilometer away!Rob...
NVYDF6 Built F6 & VE SS-V Legacy Donating Member 582 Member For: 19y 2m 18d Gender: Male Location: Melb Posted 03/02/08 11:37 PM Posted 03/02/08 11:37 PM I think I saw you on Chapel on the weekend, your car was parked on the left facing towards church street. let me know if it wasn't you...
Mr Turbo Next stage, to the Pub in 10 seconds Member 2,777 Member For: 22y 1m 28d Gender: Male Location: Berwick Victoria Posted 04/02/08 01:06 AM Posted 04/02/08 01:06 AM Are u talking to me ... I said are u talking to me ???(In fat Tony's voice) As shaggy say's "It wasnt me" !Rob...
NVYDF6 Built F6 & VE SS-V Legacy Donating Member 582 Member For: 19y 2m 18d Gender: Male Location: Melb Posted 04/02/08 02:51 AM Posted 04/02/08 02:51 AM lol I guess it wasn't you then, my bad
SCRIBR Yaris member Member 4,486 Member For: 20y 3m 20d Gender: Male Posted 04/02/08 02:52 AM Posted 04/02/08 02:52 AM Rob's gone mad!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now