NVYDF6 Built F6 & VE SS-V Legacy Donating Member 582 Member For: 19y 2m 14d Gender: Male Location: Melb Posted 06/02/08 11:27 AM Posted 06/02/08 11:27 AM (copied from Post #591)"A good meeting spot id say is the Sandown Hotel on Princess Hwy. I wont be able to make it till atleast 11:00 or so.Rob... "but I think I will be heading out around 10 with a few others so between 10-11ish
R-SPEC You are a dead set goose Legacy Donating Member 3,968 Member For: 20y 10m 7d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 06/02/08 11:44 AM Posted 06/02/08 11:44 AM Yeah I'll be out around 10 also.Trying to get some mates to come along, we'll see what happens ay.Can't wait to see some of the tuned ones in action!
NVYDF6 Built F6 & VE SS-V Legacy Donating Member 582 Member For: 19y 2m 14d Gender: Male Location: Melb Posted 06/02/08 10:04 PM Posted 06/02/08 10:04 PM (edited) going by the previous posts I have made a list of us that will probably be out tomorrow night if it doesn't rain Please add or remove your name where necessary Bionic Rspec R-SPECXXRLNT EXR6T MiKaFPVPSIXRTPSI HeadsexRIP'S_PATCHES!whistler6PURVIEUNV3MEMr TurboTURBOXRps. also saw sh*tbmxrider this morning around 8am on Blackburn rd, we both saw each other this time and got the wave in Edited 06/02/08 10:14 PM by Bionic Rspec
R-SPEC You are a dead set goose Legacy Donating Member 3,968 Member For: 20y 10m 7d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 06/02/08 11:05 PM Posted 06/02/08 11:05 PM (edited) SICK that's an awesome crew. Looks like it might rain, but who cares. We can always find an undercover carpark somewhere to oogle eachother's cars. It just means that Headsex and Rips race will be who can cross it up in a stright line the for the longest distance lolAnyone got the centre muffler removed with straighies or hotdogs? I wanna have a listen before I get it done.Hey Rob (aka MrTurbo)Did I see you on Maroondah Hwy in Croydon/Ringwood last night just before 6pm?If not, there's someone driving the exact same car with the same rims and silver/clear tail lights. If it was you, it looks like a minty fresh glob of infectious phlem.EDIT: ^^^^^This is a compliment!^^^^^ Edited 06/02/08 11:06 PM by R-SPEC
ENVY-T CNUTOX Legacy Donating Member 3,098 Member For: 23y 9m 1d Gender: Male Location: Not sure? Posted 07/02/08 12:55 AM Posted 07/02/08 12:55 AM I live right near the corner of Middleborough and Springfield rds, why don't I ever see you lot?
NVYDF6 Built F6 & VE SS-V Legacy Donating Member 582 Member For: 19y 2m 14d Gender: Male Location: Melb Posted 07/02/08 01:13 AM Posted 07/02/08 01:13 AM not sure, maybe you should get out more ENVY-T are you gonna come out this Friday?
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 11d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 07/02/08 01:14 AM Posted 07/02/08 01:14 AM If it's raining I'm out, my tyres are shagged and I'm sorting out some new ones at the moment. I got all crossed up coming to hard out of a roundabout last night and scared the sh*t out of myself and the poor bastard comming the otherway, not good.
NVYDF6 Built F6 & VE SS-V Legacy Donating Member 582 Member For: 19y 2m 14d Gender: Male Location: Melb Posted 07/02/08 01:26 AM Posted 07/02/08 01:26 AM Forecast for Friday Cloudy periods with a few showers. Moderate to fresh southerly winds. City: Min 13 Max 19 I think it should be ok at around 10pm, but fair enough if it is raining then, I'll still be out either way.
TUFXRT6 Legacy Donating Member 687 Member For: 20y 6m 17d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 07/02/08 02:52 AM Posted 07/02/08 02:52 AM If it's raining I'm out, my tyres are shagged and I'm sorting out some new ones at the moment. I got all crossed up coming to hard out of a roundabout last night and scared the sh*t out of myself and the poor bastard comming the otherway, not good.Maybe we should organise a group buy on tyres as I have two that are shagged also.... RegardsTUFXRT6
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 11d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 07/02/08 03:02 AM Posted 07/02/08 03:02 AM Good idea but I'm upgrading to 19's and they come as a tyre and wheel package.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now