G6ET8U Playing with Sports Bikes... Legacy Donating Member 1,927 Member For: 20y 11m 7d Gender: Male Location: Whistling, GTX. Posted 18/11/07 12:02 AM Posted 18/11/07 12:02 AM Saw XR6T8U on warrigal rd this afternoon.... looking hot man....(the car), dont sell it hahahahCheers mate, I was on the way back from VIP in Moorabbin that's why it was looking so good. It's funny that you say don't sell it... everyone who I speak to is telling me the same thing. Jack
Guest Skrema Guests Posted 18/11/07 12:40 AM Posted 18/11/07 12:40 AM Sorry I didn't see u.Too busy destroying my clutch!We should catch up I wouldn't mind having a look at car. Sounds like a beast!not a problem mate. I come through Kenington park drive on my way home everyday so if I see you ill stop you.
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 11d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 18/11/07 01:06 AM Posted 18/11/07 01:06 AM Anyone know a Toxic XR6 with the plates ENVY XR or XR ENVY? I gave it a squirt when he was behind me to round up a few cars, he came with for a bit then backed off, wierd. Not sure if it was a T or not I waited for him to catch up but no dice.
MiKa Legacy Donating Member 4,243 Member For: 20y 1m 16d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, VIC Posted 18/11/07 03:00 AM Posted 18/11/07 03:00 AM Cheers mate, I was on the way back from VIP in Moorabbin that's why it was looking so good. It's funny that you say don't sell it... everyone who I speak to is telling me the same thing. Jack Its a sign.....
Maximus Member 1,627 Member For: 19y 6m 26d Gender: Male Location: Slip Sliding Away Posted 18/11/07 06:44 AM Posted 18/11/07 06:44 AM Anyone know a Toxic XR6 with the plates ENVY XR or XR ENVY? I gave it a squirt when he was behind me to round up a few cars, he came with for a bit then backed off, wierd. Not sure if it was a T or not I waited for him to catch up but no dice.Yeah that Alex (XR6T_ENVY) from here.Just got back from a few does on the river at Moama and saw a few T's up there.One ute this morning rego MYXRT.2Another ute with rego URN8XT, and it looked great.
MRAH33 Member 34 Member For: 19y 4m 29d Gender: Male Location: MElbourne Posted 19/11/07 10:06 AM Posted 19/11/07 10:06 AM thanks for the comment maximus [urn8xt] is my beast..where abouts did you catch me?roger
Miss_Aly Legacy Donating Member 615 Member For: 22y 4m 23d Gender: Female Posted 19/11/07 10:53 AM Posted 19/11/07 10:53 AM seen PURVIE on Center Road, Narre Warren last Saturday, I was on my way over to Mc Happy Day at the Narre Warren Maccas Car Display
Maximus Member 1,627 Member For: 19y 6m 26d Gender: Male Location: Slip Sliding Away Posted 20/11/07 01:38 AM Posted 20/11/07 01:38 AM thanks for the comment maximus [urn8xt] is my beast..where abouts did you catch me?rogerWe were in a Orange GTR Torana on the Corner on Stud Rd Burwood Hwy last Tuesday night before the car show.I thought you would have parked in where the show was but you didn't :(
Guest Skrema Guests Posted 20/11/07 05:06 AM Posted 20/11/07 05:06 AM We were in a Orange GTR Torana on the Corner on Stud Rd Burwood Hwy last Tuesday night before the car show.I thought you would have parked in where the show was but you didn't :(Car shows on Tuesday nights...WHAT THE?
Maximus Member 1,627 Member For: 19y 6m 26d Gender: Male Location: Slip Sliding Away Posted 20/11/07 07:23 AM Posted 20/11/07 07:23 AM Yep. I posted it in a thread about 1 week ago but nobody wanted to come.Its on EVERY 2nd Tuesday of the month in the Back Carpark at Knox City.http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/index.ph...p;hl=knox++showGo to this thread for pics and links to 200 more.Next one is on the 11th December which I will be going to as well if anyone wants to come along.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now