Jimbob Member 148 Member For: 19y 5m 18d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 14/11/07 07:02 AM Posted 14/11/07 07:02 AM Saw a menace xrt with the plates 05xrt in bentleigh crossing the train tracks tonight about 5.30ish
SCRIBR Yaris member Member 4,486 Member For: 20y 3m 16d Gender: Male Posted 14/11/07 08:36 PM Posted 14/11/07 08:36 PM forcd-1 blasted past me a few months back.
PROXRT Member 105 Member For: 19y 7m 1d Posted 14/11/07 09:24 PM Posted 14/11/07 09:24 PM I was walkin down elizebeth street in the city on saturday and saw yperv4 drive past. congratulations to the owner it looks horn.
Guest Skrema Guests Posted 14/11/07 09:43 PM Posted 14/11/07 09:43 PM Saw a blue T etar ass out of the United servo car wash in Ehills last night. No rear spoiler.Anyone where?
SCRIBR Yaris member Member 4,486 Member For: 20y 3m 16d Gender: Male Posted 14/11/07 10:36 PM Posted 14/11/07 10:36 PM Ehills ey.. have u seen me around :pulease:can't say I've seen a blue T around though..
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 11d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 14/11/07 10:40 PM Posted 14/11/07 10:40 PM Saw a blue T etar ass out of the United servo car wash in Ehills last night. No rear spoiler.Anyone where? :pulease: Say again?
Guest Skrema Guests Posted 14/11/07 11:55 PM Posted 14/11/07 11:55 PM Sorry... Tear ass haha. No I havent seen you Scribr don't know what your car looks like. However I have started to notice XR6Ts alot more now that I own one.
SCRIBR Yaris member Member 4,486 Member For: 20y 3m 16d Gender: Male Posted 15/11/07 12:41 AM Posted 15/11/07 12:41 AM Are you from Ehills or around there??
Guest Skrema Guests Posted 15/11/07 12:58 AM Posted 15/11/07 12:58 AM (edited) Ehills mate. I live just behind the Shell servo that's opposite to the United at the round-about. Edited 15/11/07 12:59 AM by Skrema
SCRIBR Yaris member Member 4,486 Member For: 20y 3m 16d Gender: Male Posted 15/11/07 04:11 AM Posted 15/11/07 04:11 AM Ehills mate. I live just behind the Shell servo that's opposite to the United at the round-about.ah near good ol' gleneagles!I live down the hill from the shops
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now