shitbmxrider Legacy Donating Member 420 Member For: 20y 6m 7d Gender: Male Location: Mill Park, Victoria Posted 15/11/07 04:50 AM Posted 15/11/07 04:50 AM you ehills folkbest thing about ehills is the back road that links up to stud road near wellington rd pakie fo life
Guest Skrema Guests Posted 15/11/07 05:12 AM Posted 15/11/07 05:12 AM you ehills folkbest thing about ehills is the back road that links up to stud road near wellington rd pakie fo life I hear that. Best money the state ever spent was fixing that bend in front of the Golf coarse....THANKS BRACKSY
YPURV4 KILL,KILL,KILL,DIE,DIE,DIE, Member 2,813 Member For: 20y 5m 4d Gender: Male Posted 15/11/07 05:22 AM Posted 15/11/07 05:22 AM I was walkin down elizebeth street in the city on saturday and saw yperv4 drive past. congratulations to the owner it looks horn.Thanks mate
SCRIBR Yaris member Member 4,486 Member For: 20y 3m 17d Gender: Male Posted 15/11/07 05:29 AM Posted 15/11/07 05:29 AM I hear that. Best money the state ever spent was fixing that bend in front of the Golf coarse....THANKS BRACKSYthere are some great twisties around there!maybe 3km cruise past the golf course for the next cruise?
TURBOXR I miss her... Legacy Donating Member 703 Member For: 22y 18d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 15/11/07 07:43 AM Posted 15/11/07 07:43 AM I grew up in ehills. Tell me does that roundabout next to that united you are talking about still have f*ck all grip when its wet. Me and my mates used to sit on deck chairs up near that shell and watch people loose it all f*cking day. HA it was some funny sh*t when people just come too fast down the hill and dont expect it. Ive fallen victim to it once in the my old xf.
spine Legacy Donating Member 642 Member For: 20y 5m 20d Gender: Male Location: Footscrayastan Posted 15/11/07 07:51 AM Posted 15/11/07 07:51 AM yep me too, its good fun when you know its coming, but the first time sucks!!
Guest Skrema Guests Posted 15/11/07 07:52 AM Posted 15/11/07 07:52 AM HAHA yeah that's the one. Me and a mate used to do the same thing when watching people drive through it.
SCRIBR Yaris member Member 4,486 Member For: 20y 3m 17d Gender: Male Posted 15/11/07 08:44 AM Posted 15/11/07 08:44 AM my mate always takes his XR8 for "laps" around there lolIt's great when it's wet.. when u are concerntrating!I had my scariest moment there one day after it rained.. then you TCS or I'd have no more ute!I remember seeing people there on deck chairs when I spun my Sky blue XY falcon around on a rainy saturday night!Ah and I thought I was the only person in ehills with any taste in cars/time to burn on the net
ROLMDL role model Member 1,111 Member For: 20y 6m 28d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne,S.E Posted 15/11/07 10:16 AM Posted 15/11/07 10:16 AM f*ck I hate that round about almost went into the wall there haha
SCRIBR Yaris member Member 4,486 Member For: 20y 3m 17d Gender: Male Posted 15/11/07 10:20 AM Posted 15/11/07 10:20 AM I saw a VL turbo (uleh) up the embankment one rainy nite.. man that was funny.. guys still had their hats up at a mega high angle.. but it came in handy as they were scratching their heads!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now