Jump to content

Adam

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    10,282
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    6

Everything posted by Adam

  1. Why mess with the solenoid in the first place?
  2. I thought the Fritzbox was supposed the be the ducks nuts of routers? I've had a handful of DLinks and a couple of Netgears that all died. I've now had a Billion for a few years and it's been the best by far.
  3. We've had two cases of people getting caught out bagging the company I work for on Facebook. I'm not FB friends with anyone I work with and I've blocked all the managers. Never can be too careful.
  4. How do those Western Digital Green drives compare on price?
  5. What's a Cruise Controller?
  6. Are the bulb configuration and type the same?
  7. And strangely enough there's some European countries with a thriving manufacturing sector with decent wages and conditions. I'm happy for Expensive Daewoo to go. I'm sick of hearing about it and I'm sick of them trying to hold the government to ransom.
  8. Does the PCM have an up to date calibration in it? BA's had an overboost issue early on in their life which was due to a calibration error. Ford released an update which fixed the problem. It's possible your car never had the update.
  9. Don't assume a rod will only break at full noise. They can let go at anytime.
  10. Find 5 other cars and I'll do one.
  11. Any ideas for the next one now Snowies is over?
  12. Looks more like forgetting to steer than under steer.
  13. At least it would've been a reasonable hour in WAWA when they rang. Same can't be said for VIC.
  14. Only available at Toys R Us in the US... http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=21007906&prodFindSrc=search&cp=
  15. I couldn't stand him either when he was on the gear. But now he's sobered up I find him extremely funny, intelligent, articulately spoken with a vocabulary and wit to rival anyone.
  16. Yeah. There is. Just make sure you look at vids for LR4 or newer as the controls and capabilities changed dramatically from LR3. Download the free trial and give it a go.
  17. That's all you need. You'll be surprised at the possibilities once you get your head around the controls, which aren't complex.LR5 is pretty cheap. No reason not to be using it IMO.
  18. Early thoughts were that it would still use the Ranger name tag for the SUV (much the same as what Expensive Daewoo has done with the Colorado) to capitalise on the popularity of the Ranger.
  19. Recommended Tuner / Workshop Victoria Second Hand Edits
  20. Just pull it apart mate. They're a simple bit of kit. You won't have any trouble figuring it out.
  21. That was the reason we went in March-April. Same reason we went to Yellowstone in May. Good to see you enjoyed yourself! Where to next?
  22. Why are you assuming the PCM got a spike? Maybe it has just developed a problem firmly in the sh*t happens category. Sometimes things just stop working.
×
×
  • Create New...