Jump to content

SCRIBR

Member
  • Posts

    4,486
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SCRIBR

  1. Damn, death threat spam on mobiles now! I'm sure if an old lady got that she would pay up to unfortunately I always get missed calls on my work mobile (different numbers in different states) & when you call back it's selling something or "congrats you have won *hangs up*" How is that legal?
  2. Let us know how it takes off!
  3. I was wondering... when do we get an answer to "lets see where this leads us..."??
  4. gotta make the best of a horrible situation
  5. an oldie but a goodie... bloody funny.. there are plenty of videos on youtube of those guys... a really funny one when they harass the same guy over & over
  6. saw PSIFRK & Johnny in our corperate box tonight @ the MCG (Told ya I'd post it up!! )
  7. ... to 100, that's pretty normal for me
  8. flat in 4th... I still have 5th gear
  9. When we first got our P's, my friends used to do 60 on the princess hwy, 3 cars wide... from the city to dandy
  10. Can you imagine the car companies letting (or even being forced by) the government install these in their cars.. no way!
  11. Anth that looks tops Might get the spray can onto my hub caps!
  12. Next year, I'm looking for something along these lines.. classy
  13. Senna, were these figures were taken off the Toyota website?
  14. I heard throught a friend of a friend of a friend in the "industry" that it was her brother who arrange the whole thing?
  15. boner
  16. I thought not booking you for not speeding was the incentive?
  17. faaark.. that's a hard hit
  18. I think they look hot!
  19. motherboard
  20. ill come for a free cruise on eastlink
  21. what about in BMW's when people point the up in the air? wtf does that do?
  22. Dags is always right.. he will ban you to prove it
  23. Best comment so far!
×
×
  • Create New...