Jump to content

SCRIBR

Member
  • Posts

    4,486
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SCRIBR

  1. Damn.. that'll be one slow cruise
  2. So this guy is ok... right
  3. nothing like some jail bait to spart 10,000 extra views on he thread p.s. saw FPVTXR (?) I think.. Black T w/ meshman grill.. on heatherton rd at around 4:30 this arvo
  4. spewing im busy... Dillon & I could hold up the back
  5. yeh.. "lets make everybody drive small, ghey cars MUAHAHAHA"
  6. can u chirp into second? I think we need some youtube vids of the forums two girl mobile drivers!
  7. you can sharpen one side & have yourself a handy flick knife
  8. seems pretty good. 4 things... 1. it's a nice cheap way of modding 2. Those screamer pipes would be nice & loud! 3. Wouldn't that be bad when it's raining for the turbos? 4. who wants a cheap way of modding a corvette & running a generic tune?!?!?
  9. nice mining! How much power you running?
  10. I think it's qik?
  11. $1.55 in the suburbs, Dags :soapbox:
  12. I think I saw fatsex on plenty road @ 1pm?
  13. my mate mounted fluro's on a micro switch in his BA lid. worked well & no leaks
  14. :roll:
  15. yeh but most days lately it's been 30!
  16. SCRIBR

    Hirolin

    those wheels look great! I love the rear wheels... mmm mmm dish!
  17. what about a group buy on those leatherette interiors? seems like a few people want them
  18. f*ckers! sorry to say but you're probably right about the "10k of parts" bit GOOD LUCK! p.s. are the cops helping you out?
  19. :ifiusethisimafag: you can see being a tight ass can save you a lot of money!
  20. you are doing 30+ posts a day mate :ifiusethisimafag:
  21. is that what Expensive Daewoo did with the VE? :ifiusethisimafag:
  22. nice work groper! very informative vids! now the MANual boys can run some impressive times!
  23. if the country is warring, do you think it wont shot ships within 50km's of it's land? I got that info from sky news FYI but here is the first thing I could (be bothered to) find link
  24. Looks like a bubble car.. that spoiler is almost big enough for the yaris
×
×
  • Create New...