Jump to content

SCRIBR

Member
  • Posts

    4,486
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SCRIBR

  1. another thing to hate about AU's
  2. isn't it better being as close to the throttle body as possible? So when it shuts, the air has somewhere to go.
  3. NATION'S CUP FTW!! Lambo's, Ferrari's etc.. that's what I want to see, not something I can basically watch on eastlink
  4. rebuild every 12 months? seriously??
  5. SCRIBR

    Its Finally Here!

    that's a nice looking dash!
  6. seduce is a very nice colour mate, it was a coin toss between that & ego on my ute. Enjoy (no doubt you are though)
  7. top pic's mate Those are some huge brake ducts!
  8. if you buy a car like this & mod, you really are pissing your money against a wall.. I honestly think it's going to be hard to sell these cars because everybody wants a "brand new" car. I was lucky I only lost <$10k (incl. mods) on mine because I got it at fords magical 21% off supplier special. sorry buddy
  9. is it just me, or does that have front facing mud flaps?
  10. Damn, I thought it was a usb stick... all it does is hump
  11. actually, bundy is my fav... thought my friends thing im a moron for drinking it. I guess we have that in common tab
  12. XXXX has similar cultures to yakult... that's about it.. tastes like poo good use of $1million though
  13. that's cool! can somebody find me the "humping dog" usb? I want one of those!
  14. I have heard one that sounded great & one that sounded not so good... sorry, that prob doesn't help a whole lot... depends what you are after? If you do want noise, then do it! It's cheap to fix
  15. apple
  16. spotted FORCD - Black (?) F6 on princes hwy @ around 6pm
  17. ego was the best colour I've owned Blue, White & now black & it was by far the easiest!
  18. I put a laptop fan on my weapon & added about 15w* extra! *note: Toyota's get measured in Watts, not Kilowatts
  19. that would be so strange to go in! Gyroscopes make me feel ill
  20. or wana be rich person... *cough* 318i *cough*
  21. sex
  22. this weekend? You must be talking about your estate
×
×
  • Create New...