Jump to content

SCRIBR

Member
  • Posts

    4,486
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SCRIBR

  1. You made your choice.. live with it
  2. Dillz, I heard you're not doing a good job?
  3. he does... I seem to remember going on it with only one other person because the 10 people who were 'booked in' wimped out
  4. nice topic title! I hope they bring in some different brands.. after all, they aren't the top selling brands in Oz any more!
  5. the media took that study out of context (big surprise) anyway. The $8 a litre was taking into account for a massive increase in demand, little to no increase in supply & very slow reaction to introducing alternative fuel types <-- unlikely to get that bad! With the shortage in houses.. there won't be a drop in house prices any time soon.
  6. phat
  7. I like it
  8. I need to show those delorean pics to a guy at work... he only lowered his 2 inches
  9. I was going to put 1 on... but it would make the car do 8 second 1/4s & it wouldn't be safe
  10. Damn.. what will I use now to stop the Yaris from pinging?
  11. looks like they think everybody should have at least some Ego colouring on their FG!
  12. doors
  13. art
  14. Fleet.. Ha! Tell me about it
  15. :wacko: why are people waiting 10 weeks for a T then?
  16. I thought there was a big wait on these? Congrats dude!
  17. if that is the case, I would say it would make your car unroadworthy...
  18. a few guys have got XR6T's with them. I can't see it being an issue. Maybe call a reputable sunroof place & ask them about the curtain airbags?
  19. spotted: Blue XR6 turbo on the channel 9 news... CRASHED on the eastern freeway... come on.. own up!
  20. could you fit any more abbreviations into the end of that post?
  21. "have you been high today?" Forwarded to everybody I know!
  22. I haven't seen a 4 speed shift that quickly before
  23. ESP is the best invention since ABS.. oh wait.. it runs on the same 'block'
×
×
  • Create New...