Jump to content

Blue Oval

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    245
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Blue Oval

  1. Give it a few more years and it might be hard to find a hard copy to buy they seem to get thinner on the newsagents shelfs as time goes on. I was going to see if I could find a copy of the mag advertised on this site to check out, sorry cant recall the Mag need to go to the home page and scroll to the bottom. Just saw it (Ford Performance Magazine) never heard of it but would like to check it out.
  2. I would say you will see it in 2017
  3. Blue Oval

    Finally....

    Congrats, that is a nice blue when you see it so called in the flesh (through a close up camera) Happy Birthday and enjoy, looks like it could be a driving long weekend, what a great time to get it on a long weekend.
  4. Blue Oval

    Finally....

    I know the feeling I've been waiting 3 weeks and it will arrive in another 3 weeks for my 2013 FG turbo. Not to bad I've got the FG XR50 to drive. But carnt wait for the turbo to arrive.
  5. Wenier, very nice set up.
  6. Can someone post a pic and where did you locate it
  7. You would make a great Boss.. I would agree and have to upgrade the garage to fit a Mustang in for Sunday driving and one of those LFA's that looks hot. Will have to find a Top Gear episode on that one.
  8. Cute nurse
  9. The 3K service is free and its just a look over and a loose nut & bolt check Usualy 20 min
  10. Google
  11. you only need to report an accident if a person is injured or one of the cars cant be driven away. Or a commercial vehicle. As far as I know.
  12. Jesus that interior is still half in the 80's looks half crap.
  13. Very interested, better than my last air intake thought.
  14. Oakley Coke or Pepsi
  15. Sweet a Mad Max 4 awsome only thinking today I should by Mad Max1 in blueray as it is the best of the series
  16. Footy players are a joke there not true role models or anything kids should look up to. The game is great to watch and that's it. Ausies need to harden the you know what up that's all types Jesus this thing is a huge load of crap. The 13 year old girl should sue getting kicked out of a footy oval for saying Ape please she should of only got a talking to and monitored. She didn't run nude on the field she should have then she would of got the crap she had to put up with. Bloddy hell APE
  17. The breed is only changing.
  18. I would be buying one, because I am, just waiting on delivery. As others have said never know the long arm of the law to hassle Ford Falcon owners unless you drive like an idiot. Been driveing an XR50 for the last 3 years with no hassells. Price sounds good its cheaper than the one ill be getting through the Ford dealer and it getting a luxury pack so those features you mention are in there and a few more. I would not be waiting for 2014 and definately would not wait till 2016
  19. I'm using Vision Drive system it has a HD camera and produces great quality footage it was pricy but you get what you pay for. It's also very user freindly integrating with the home PC to save, share and store footage. It has a 16hr SIM card storage before it starts re recording over its self
  20. HaHa that's classic , PMSL
  21. Ok would be stupid, thanks for saving me some $$ Hey that's what your there for.
  22. Just looking its not intended to be a turbo replacement, they advertise it as a ventilator creates a vortex air flow to improve air & fuel mixture. Made in Taiwan ( Simota Racing Sports).
  23. Your probably on the money there.
  24. Thanks Crap as well I wont bother with it then. Thanks for the info.
  25. Blue Oval

    Coffee

    Nespresso, (Arpeggio or Ristretto)
×
×
  • Create New...