Jump to content

jacobmitchell92

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    370
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by jacobmitchell92

  1. If it comes from the cig lighter the sub will only work when the key is on. So if you want to play music with the accessory on you won't have the subs
  2. I'm pretty sure the remote wire can come off one of the speaker wires so it'll turn on when you turn the head unit on, although I'm not 100% sure on that one
  3. Yeah you'll still need to run a power wire for your amp. The line converter just takes the signal from your rear speakers and coverts it to RCA then you just run your RCA to the amp like normal.
  4. Use a line converter off your rear speakers if you want to keep the standard head unit
  5. In Perth and with AAMI. It cost me more to insure and standard Navara ute!
  6. I'm 20 and I'm paying $591 for my 2009 xr6 turbo, and that's with all the mods declared.
  7. I'd suggest Atleast a stage 2 cooler if not go all out to the stage 3 if your planing on taking it further. No point buying a cooler and then having to buy another one soon after. I made that mistake
  8. Ill be keen on something like that mate!
  9. No need for the valve springs mate unless you have the money to spend, mine went weak at just over 410rwkw
  10. great place mate, Rob is an awesome person to deal with, iv had countless amount of work done by him and he will always look after you.
  11. Got the car back! but still running the gear box in so haven't really been able to give it much! but straight away the box feels alot stronger in the ways it changes etc.
  12. may as well do the full 4inch mate, no point buying stuff twice and it dosnt cost too much more than the 3.5
  13. Dunno mate that's just what iv been told?
  14. No idea mate, maybe 360-380 RWKW, if your going to spend all the money with a retune etc you may as well get the .7 and 66mm
  15. yeah mate that's right...... FG will fit all models.... But if I was you id try and find a set from a BA-BF saves the dicking about... Give Race Brakes Sydney a call they will look after you!
  16. Where do you get the 100 octane from mate?? I live down in Rockingham and havnt seen any.... and yeah mate for the power level the cars can put out without a built engine the GTX is too laggy... the .7 and 66mm wheel seems to work pretty good for me, not much more lag that standard and then just keeps pulling through out the rev range!
  17. Why spend all that money Too look stock?
  18. I wouldn't be keen to throw spacers on, wheel studs are a certain length for A reason. And I'll just try and source my self some BF xr8 wheels for some slicks
  19. too be honest I was happy with the 410rwkw it made before so anything more is a bonus until I build an engine... and yeah mate only 98, unfortuanlty its too hard to get E85 in perth to run it on it all the time!
  20. didnt end up doing the valve springs cause we couldnt get hold of some during the amount of time we had, so now Crow springs are going in
  21. Alright so the car is back at Monsta Torque getting a built ZF, tail shaft and Valve springs and getting a full service! hopfully he can lean on it a little more with the new box and all! :D
  22. So what 18inch wheels will fit over the 6pot fronts and 4 pot rears? could be a bit nicer when buying slicks for the track than buying 19inch tyres!
  23. Just do the Brembos mate! race brakes sydney He is cheap
  24. I have the full Xforce 4inch system and no turbo mod is needed on the FG although a bigger turbo is always fun!
  25. 3300 by Rob at Monsta Torque
×
×
  • Create New...