Jump to content

SuckSqueezeBangBlow

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    1,808
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SuckSqueezeBangBlow

  1. Dblpostiphonewigout
  2. Amsoil 10w40 premium protection full synth
  3. Sx = petrol spec (s for spark ignition) Cx = diesel spec (c for compression ignition) I think SN and CJ are the latest
  4. Current dmax has no dpf, just cat and egr. New mazda 6 also has no dpf, and. 5.4l/100km do want
  5. Ok If ford aus wanted to "beat" the notion that falcons are thirsty they would have put a diesel in. No, the idea was to kill off the whole production down under to save head office all those r&d costs
  6. my Dmax is 2.5t fully loaded and still returns 8.8l/100km pure city driving. Anyone know why Ford Aus released a diesel Territory but not a diesel Falcon?
  7. why can't they build Falcoms and Comodes in Thailand and export them everywhere? as for economics, I found this site mighty helpful. http://www.tomatobubble.com/id39.html
  8. will there be any final special models with hot mustang engines?
  9. this will be a popular thread once all the ba/bf motors have blown up
  10. mobil fuel stations don't exist in sydney anymore, they were all rebranded to 7/11.
  11. its only a 2min job with a soldering iron if you get ones that don't w0rk in the back.
  12. there should be a new shape hilux out within 18months I reckon, why not wait for that? the current one is still based on a 2005 model. I bought a Dmax in November and super happy with it.
  13. sweet, you'll do them for a carton then Bionic?? just kidding, mine are sweet (75,000km)
  14. I've just gone from Edge 10w60 to Amsoil 10w40 PP for the cooler season. I might stick with it year round though, as she don't get driven hard for as long anymore - just a quick stabby stabby now and then. The Amsoil has a high zinc content and a high TBN and it feels really nice
  15. definitely buy direct from them. yes I use an analog sender for oil temp, and I connect my LC1 also for wideband AFR. I also use the relay output function for intercooler spray.
  16. oil change with Amsoil 10w40 Premium Protection
  17. Mist up great
  18. haven't given the falcomm any love lately :( next week I hope to remove turbo and fit the inconel (sic?) studs and stage 8 locking thingos, renew factory zf heat exchanger and maybe even wash the bastard.
  19. I used these style nozzles: http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/10x-Brass-Misting-Nozzles-0-3mm-/120696740367?pt=AU_Business_Industrial_Farming_Agriculture_Farming_Agriculture_Equipment&hash=item1c1a161a0f&_uhb=1#ht_567wt_1135
  20. with zero pressure its still flowing? have you tried holding your thumb over the end of the line to see what happens? I think there is a restrictor at the oil inlet on the turbo which is possibly only a 1mm hole or less and I'd imagine you would need pressure to flow enough oil past this.
  21. http://aeroforcetech.com/products_interceptor.html
  22. BF1s are awesome: big rear brakes
×
×
  • Create New...