nate3523 Member 49 Member For: 12y 2m 11d Gender: Male Posted 14/01/16 03:35 AM Posted 14/01/16 03:35 AM Hi guys,my 09 FG XR6T with the following mods made 293.5 (hottest run) a few months back although tuner did show me other multiple runs where it went over 300kw.-Venom cat-F6 injectors-PWR Stepped cooler-Intune motorsport intercooler piping-Bluepower CAIThe car goes great but was disappointed it didn't crack 300 .As with everyone else I still want more, I've picked up an xforce 4 inch dump and cat which I'll be throwing on at some point but I'm also thinking about upgrading to one of Bluepower's hybrid turbos.
arronm Dropping a turd Legacy Donating Member 9,520 Member For: 18y 11m 4d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 14/01/16 03:43 AM Posted 14/01/16 03:43 AM Bummer. Being COOL starts at 300 1
Rab WOT? Legacy Donating Member 10,981 Member For: 13y 7m 6d Gender: Male Location: Frankston, 3199 Posted 14/01/16 03:47 AM Posted 14/01/16 03:47 AM (edited) I'd be happier (and more confident) that the tuner kept it where he was happy with it being safe and reliable instead of pushing up an extra 7kws just for the "300" on the printout Edited 14/01/16 03:48 AM by Rab
ms700 Moderating Team 10,170 Member For: 23y 8m Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 14/01/16 04:24 AM Posted 14/01/16 04:24 AM Is it all about how the car drives?NopeIts aaaaaaalll about the dyno figures 2
nate3523 Member 49 Member For: 12y 2m 11d Gender: Male Posted 14/01/16 04:35 AM Author Posted 14/01/16 04:35 AM don't get me wrong, I did say it drives great and I'm regularly destroying just about anyone that pulls up next to me. 300 was just the figure I had in mind as the target.More than happy with where it is at the moment but it's just far to easy to keep modding these things!
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 6d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 14/01/16 04:42 AM Posted 14/01/16 04:42 AM Just get it run up on a happy dyno
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 14/01/16 05:53 AM Posted 14/01/16 05:53 AM Most FG small turbos I end up in a better place a smidge under 300 vs the ones that "have" to make 300All of my under 300 ones go onto shame "other" plus 300 car's on the street and strip It's just a number..... 3
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 8d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 14/01/16 06:18 AM Posted 14/01/16 06:18 AM It's just a number.....can I have your number...... 1
Bizkets is Drunk? Too heavy needs boost Member 5,929 Member For: 13y 1m 25d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 14/01/16 06:55 AM Posted 14/01/16 06:55 AM Whats with the dates on the graph. 2014/8 2015/4
nate3523 Member 49 Member For: 12y 2m 11d Gender: Male Posted 14/01/16 07:40 AM Author Posted 14/01/16 07:40 AM Whats with the dates on the graph. 2014/8 2015/4Added the cai +pwr cooler and had a retune in 4/15 Originally just had injectors and cat from memory.Most FG small turbos I end up in a better place a smidge under 300 vs the ones that "have" to make 300All of my under 300 ones go onto shame "other" plus 300 car's on the street and strip It's just a number.....Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now