ROB83R Member 1,632 Member For: 10y 4m 11d Gender: Not Telling Location: Radioactive wasteland Posted 15/09/16 12:24 PM Posted 15/09/16 12:24 PM Not even same size Steve. Atleast 4 is a multiple of 8 stubbs. 2
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 6d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 15/09/16 12:25 PM Posted 15/09/16 12:25 PM 1
stubbietubbie Filthy weeb Member 1,870 Member For: 13y 7m 14d Gender: Male Posted 15/09/16 12:27 PM Posted 15/09/16 12:27 PM One? Two? A peanut?
MattyP MattyP Legacy Donating Member 6,317 Member For: 14y 4m 26d Gender: Male Location: Central Coast Posted 15/09/16 12:40 PM Author Posted 15/09/16 12:40 PM Steve I like you but I hate you 1
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 6d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 15/09/16 12:51 PM Posted 15/09/16 12:51 PM (edited) ...I love you! Edited 15/09/16 12:53 PM by -Stever- 2
ROB83R Member 1,632 Member For: 10y 4m 11d Gender: Not Telling Location: Radioactive wasteland Posted 15/09/16 01:24 PM Posted 15/09/16 01:24 PM 58 minutes ago, -Stever- said: Ahhhhh the ocd. At least its symmetrical...
MattyP MattyP Legacy Donating Member 6,317 Member For: 14y 4m 26d Gender: Male Location: Central Coast Posted 27/01/17 11:46 AM Author Posted 27/01/17 11:46 AM @HellBara you should follow this
wixy New Member 18 Member For: 10y 2m 25d Posted 28/03/17 02:49 AM Posted 28/03/17 02:49 AM I have a stock standard FG XR6T Mk1 with 100,000 km's that I would like to get modded. I am in Melbourne. So far I am looking at the Nizpro Stage 2+ and HPF Venom Stage 4 kits, which cost $7,900 and $7,995 respectively. Which kit offers the best value for money? Is the parts quality comparable? Any other tuners I could consider that would cost less but still use quality parts? From their websites, the kits include the following parts: Nizpro http://www.nizpro.com.au/products/cobra-kits/ford-fg-xr6-turbo-and-f6-cobra-kits/ X-cal 3 Flash tuner Hi-flow fuel injectors XR6T and G6ET only Stainless steel hot side turbo outlet pipe Hi flow catalytic converter Nizpro hi-flow complete intercooler and pipe kit Intercooler kit tested to over 700 rwkW 1000 wheel horse power Nizpro 102mm stainless steel exhaust system Dual 100mm cat design HPF http://www.hp-f.com.au/catalog/power-packages/ford-fg-turbo/ford-fg-turbo-venom-stage-4/ Process West Stage 1 Intercooler with Hot & Cold side piping 3.5″ Turbo back exhaust (4″ dump pipe) 12psi actuator upgrade Wastegate flapper upgrade 100lb fuel injectors Process West Street air intake Process West Air Intake muffler delete SCT X-Cal4 Flash box & Custom tune
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,111 Member For: 18y 5m 20d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 28/03/17 02:59 AM Posted 28/03/17 02:59 AM #lel@hpfonsellingwithflywheelkwfigures... I wonder who's tuning at HP-F these days... go the nizzy kit (out of those two options), as it's proven to work, even if it's expensive. Check the rest of this thread for more options other than those two you mentioned.
IRONMANTIS New Member 23 Member For: 9y 3m 8d Gender: Male Location: SEQ Posted 23/06/17 07:41 AM Posted 23/06/17 07:41 AM Hey new to this site found this thread pretty helpful a few months back, time for the next stage?!? Brought a immaculate velvet g6et a few months back, 1 owner 75xxxks dead stock except for 50th anniversary rims from factory and fpv diff bush and blade bushes, just finished a few mods turbosmart bov earls oil filter and braided line k&n panel filter pw stage1 cooler and piping 4 inch stainless ultrex exhaust zf tune pwr heat exchanger 1000cc injectors xcal4 and tune at profile 334rwkw on 98, hoping to get a mid 11 with m&h 275 50 r17 considering I did a 13.1 in completely stock form. Including purchase price and all mods I still have change from 25k, 2
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now