460Awkw Ttg

Grego.77

• Member For: 9y 4m 9d

Cheers guys, Im hoping I can go this Wednesday coming but if not Ill try get a private run as I still know a couple of guys their but from what Iv heard security has been ramped up over the last few yrs. Im hoping for 10s and Im getting 10.7s on the G tech which used to be accurate over 17 yrs ago. But ay 10s 11s 12s it dont matter to me, its a 2.1T car with a pram and baby capsule in it and 10s 20yrs ago was a good time. Oughta give me some giggles

• Like 1

• Member For: 10y 4m 8d

You still running stock drive shafts??

Can't wait to see this go. There will always be teething problems. I got myself a R35 for the 4wd. Worth its weight in gold when launching.

And wtf when did u get a r35???? Edited by barnz
  • Like 1

• Member For: 20y 11m 27d

Yeh, got the GTR nearly a month now. Only driven the G6et once since I got it so I put the battery charger on it cause not gonna be driven much now.

Got it cause 4wd, 3.x sec 0 to 100 and when you get old you don't want to worry if your rear tyres are warm enough to grip at 100kph

• Like 5

• Member For: 10y 4m 8d

Yep pics and vids of awd donuts or ban.

That applies to you as well grego lol....

Are you guys in the same state???? Vids of terry gtr on the quater!!

Edited by barnz
  • Like 2

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 10y 10m 3d

I got myself a R35 for the 4wd.

Woah.....that's cool. I remember you were talking about them on that maintenance day a while back. What year did you get?

You gunna do the hp tuner stuff on it?

Pics? ;)

• Member For: 20y 11m 27d

Don't want to go off topic.

Its a 09 with FSH, easy life. I think gonna leave stock. Keeping the G6et cause need 4dr but for the moment GTR daily driver, the boot is useful, even the back seats are usefull. Tyres can be noisy though at low speeds but above 100kph fine.

I don't think I will ever go back to 2wd. I considered doing what Grego did with the Teritory but a modified turbo territory does not pull chicks like a Stock GTR.

• Like 2

Im a huge fan of the R series Nissans considering Im strictly an old school Australian/USA built car lover especially the R32. Very tough street cars with NOTHING that can catch them when built right that's gotta be a pretty good feeling. Yeah running stock rear CVs but upgraded the front and stock tailshafts. Nothing has gone wrong with them yet and Iv got spares ready to get built if they dont hold up.

• Like 1

Im actually starting to like this car. From day one Iv hated it. Iv mentioned in a few posts how unresponsive turbos are and its still like that. Guys were jumping up and down saying they will smash me in their turbos if I built an NA any day of the week blah blah. I still built it and if I compare it to an NA no this car wont. Its not that hard (for me) to make 8 to 900 ponies out of a big cubed engine you dont sit there with an NA hard on the brake waiting for spool or make sure your in that narrow power range or anything like that. NAs just do what u want when u want.