Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 17d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 03/11/15 11:45 PM Posted 03/11/15 11:45 PM Facebook is for the ohmos Matty I'm the female equivalent of jet, ride bikes, drive fast cars, am usually an assholio to everyone but sometimes moderately helpful, sit on the couch laughing at random wankers on the tv, drink way too much, and always wanna do stupid sh*t, why wouldn't I marry him hahah Oh he farts more though hehehe 2
Bizkets is Drunk? Too heavy needs boost Member 5,929 Member For: 13y 1m 24d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 04/11/15 01:08 AM Posted 04/11/15 01:08 AM He sits down to pee to. Lol
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 3m 30d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 04/11/15 01:19 AM Posted 04/11/15 01:19 AM Only at night when iam wearing my dressing gown 1
bossmang FREAKY Legacy Donating Member 12,441 Member For: 16y 9m 5d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 04/11/15 06:11 AM Posted 04/11/15 06:11 AM pics ^Lol that was so sigworthy?Coz your never right? Lolhahah do itnah im never right :(I believe Princess is spoken for bud. Don't worry it took me awhile of lurking to figure out Princess was:a) really female;b) Wombat Bellend's missus shes mine
GKGSJQKS Banned 259 Member For: 11y 3m 13d Gender: Not Telling Posted 04/11/15 10:37 PM Author Posted 04/11/15 10:37 PM Quick question in regards to coolant. I remember the coolant being bright green before but now it looks somewhat yellowish. Normal?
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 3m 30d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 04/11/15 11:40 PM Posted 04/11/15 11:40 PM Yes typical
GKGSJQKS Banned 259 Member For: 11y 3m 13d Gender: Not Telling Posted 04/11/15 11:54 PM Author Posted 04/11/15 11:54 PM Yes typicalWell that's a relief. Just another thing I don't have to be concerned about. I remember the first thing that worried me when I initially got the car was that abrupt shunt when you would quickly let off the acceleration but then I found out that it's normal in these models.
Ezy2Confuze Member 899 Member For: 16y 11m 15d Gender: Male Location: West Perth. Posted 05/11/15 01:02 AM Posted 05/11/15 01:02 AM Maybe lol, but I just want to know so I can confirm with my mate, is it fine to use these K&N filters? I oiled my filter in March, like yourself I was worried as it looked like I used too much oil, however to get the filter covered I had to really spray it for a while over about two passes.It looked a really deep red and I left it standing overnight to drain the excess off, which was only a few drops of oil.However it made a big difference as since I did the re-oil, I noticed the turbo spooling sound a lot more and the car seemed a little more eager.
Ezy2Confuze Member 899 Member For: 16y 11m 15d Gender: Male Location: West Perth. Posted 05/11/15 01:05 AM Posted 05/11/15 01:05 AM When cold, it will pull ridiculously hard, and when it warms up you definitely notice it is less grunty.Would that be the heat soak issue I hear about and which is why people upgrade their intercoolers?
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 6d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 05/11/15 05:27 AM Posted 05/11/15 05:27 AM You can get a good soak just by driving normally on a mild day and then parking up for 15 minutes. Hop in and it's a bit doughy until the moving air cools it off again.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now