k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,123 Member For: 18y 6m Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 05/11/15 10:19 AM Posted 05/11/15 10:19 AM Keify/Keif/Keifdawg/etc all seem to work haha 1
bossmang FREAKY Legacy Donating Member 12,441 Member For: 16y 9m 15d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 05/11/15 10:19 AM Posted 05/11/15 10:19 AM did I mention a dyno run?
bossmang FREAKY Legacy Donating Member 12,441 Member For: 16y 9m 15d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 05/11/15 10:20 AM Posted 05/11/15 10:20 AM p.s azza is a mod
Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 27d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 05/11/15 10:20 AM Posted 05/11/15 10:20 AM U mention a lot of chit Trent No one listens
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,123 Member For: 18y 6m Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 05/11/15 10:21 AM Posted 05/11/15 10:21 AM Since when is he a mod?Ask him? Nobody else knows what the fark is going on haha
Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 27d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 05/11/15 10:22 AM Posted 05/11/15 10:22 AM I don't think he does If he's mod I'm gonna jump on his pc and ban Trent lmao
bossmang FREAKY Legacy Donating Member 12,441 Member For: 16y 9m 15d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 05/11/15 10:23 AM Posted 05/11/15 10:23 AM -.-aww
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,123 Member For: 18y 6m Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 05/11/15 10:27 AM Posted 05/11/15 10:27 AM I don't think he doesIf he's mod I'm gonna jump on his pc and ban Trent lmaodoooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwitttttttttttttttttttt
Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 27d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 05/11/15 10:27 AM Posted 05/11/15 10:27 AM Ok ok I won't ban u I will just change your name to bitchtrent
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,123 Member For: 18y 6m Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 05/11/15 10:27 AM Posted 05/11/15 10:27 AM that'd be acceptable
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now