Fg Turbo Jet Boat

infomotive

• Moderating Team
  • Member For: 21y 1m 27d

Turbo's in boats are extremely common these days - all the boats in superclass are twin turbo massive cubic in V8's.

Hellrazor/hellbent

Superman

Stinga

Sapphire

Top Gun

all TT

and as far as im aware, all use water to air intercooling

• Member For: 10y 5m 28d

just buy a link ecu or a haltech has all these features and more plus being able to log hundreds of parameters and live tuning the time saved on live tuning will add up to pay for the ecu. Quick tune the fuel map makes life so easy!

• Member For: 10y 5m 28d

Meh there's that many fg's in the wreckers these days just grab another loom if you ever change it back. Not that anyone would once you see how good they are why would you go back.

Edit: when I wired my mates car I just started again made the whole loom from scratch because of all the sensor I added. It has fuel pres, oil pres, wideband input and more basically everything logged along with the engine protection setup for fuel pressure drops or the wideband leans out to save the engine. With the money some people on here have invested in engine I can't believe that would stick with the stock ecu when the safety from decent ecu control.

Edited by eff xr6t

• Member For: 11y 1m 3d

Would have thought you'd want something that can rev higher for a boat?

Sounds cool as f*ck anyways can't wait to see pics/video

Edited by Lennox

• Moar Powar Babeh
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 18y 6m 6d

Meh there's that many fg's in the wreckers these days just grab another loom if you ever change it back. Not that anyone would once you see how good they are why would you go back.

Edit: when I wired my mates car I just started again made the whole loom from scratch because of all the sensor I added. It has fuel pres, oil pres, wideband input and more basically everything logged along with the engine protection setup for fuel pressure drops or the wideband leans out to save the engine. With the money some people on here have invested in engine I can't believe that would stick with the stock ecu when the safety from decent ecu control.

Stock ecu has a heap of protection features built into it,over boost AFR,knock,coolant temp,engine oil temp et etc.

Protection is only as good as the tuner that tunes it. Same can be said for any aftermarket ecu.

Having said that I am researching a can compliant after market ecu at the moment that's not a haltec/motec/link.

• Like 1