Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 16d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 15/01/15 09:51 AM Author Posted 15/01/15 09:51 AM (edited) It makes sense what your saying captain... I think the hardest boundaries are ones u set for yourself in your own mind Don't be limited by age etc, it's just a number. I am studying this year to become a psychologist. I feel like I have a lot to offer in terms of listening and advice to people who need psychosocial help. I've been through a lot for a person of my age, rather then see the negative I amUsing it for the positive. Life is what u make it I rekon Edited 15/01/15 09:52 AM by Princess Fluffy 3
OZYWALKER XR50T Legacy Donating Member 2,795 Member For: 13y 4m 28d Gender: Male Location: Western Sydney Posted 15/01/15 10:00 AM Posted 15/01/15 10:00 AM You started it Biz...Garmin user name: Dan692
"Captain Retard" Member 1,417 Member For: 12y 4m 27d Gender: Male Location: Shellharbour NSW Posted 15/01/15 10:18 AM Posted 15/01/15 10:18 AM Depression. My cure.Beers, loud heavy metal music and a cross word.If that doesn't work I get in my car and go for a drive. A very CRAZY fast wild drive. (No beers before driving though )Edit: need one of these magical fitness devices.Nah mine it'd be more like listening to Pink Floyd or Led Zeppelin , smoking a doobie and cruising down the freeway at about 80kmph.[emoji18]Crosswords sh!t me[emoji6] 1
Kimberley Scott www.australianflag.org.au Legacy Donating Member 6,763 Member For: 21y 2m 12d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 15/01/15 10:18 AM Posted 15/01/15 10:18 AM Added 1
Bizkets is Drunk? Too heavy needs boost Member 5,929 Member For: 13y 1m 23d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 15/01/15 11:10 AM Posted 15/01/15 11:10 AM (edited) Nah mine it'd be more like listening to Pink Floyd or Led Zeppelin , smoking a doobie and cruising down the freeway at about 80kmph.[emoji18]Crosswords sh!t me[emoji6]crosswords in people mag. Got the new pink floyd Edited 15/01/15 11:10 AM by Bizkets is fat?
"Captain Retard" Member 1,417 Member For: 12y 4m 27d Gender: Male Location: Shellharbour NSW Posted 15/01/15 08:58 PM Posted 15/01/15 08:58 PM No I'm not really into their new stuff, to much of a Roger waters fan.Is it any good?
.Stripes. All stock bar the k&n panel filter Legacy Donating Member 8,061 Member For: 14y 6m 16d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 16/01/15 02:28 AM Posted 16/01/15 02:28 AM I've been awake for less than 2 hrs and done 2762 steps so far. Needed to get food from the shops so walked instead of driving (as you can tell, it's not really THAT far lol).And apparently this is what my sleep looked like last night:
Bizkets is Drunk? Too heavy needs boost Member 5,929 Member For: 13y 1m 23d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 16/01/15 02:43 AM Posted 16/01/15 02:43 AM No I'm not really into their new stuff, to much of a Roger waters fan.Is it any good?old man likes it
masda74 To Loud Legacy Donating Member 4,114 Member For: 14y 9m 30d Gender: Male Location: WA, Perth Posted 16/01/15 04:03 AM Posted 16/01/15 04:03 AM Get a bicycle Fluff.I hate running jogging to as it does my knees in.Bicycle is the next best thing. However the fit bit will not count it as steps.
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 1m 28d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 16/01/15 04:29 AM Posted 16/01/15 04:29 AM Love running..But can't run on concrete or roads as I'll suffer for weeks after..
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now