Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 5d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

It is what it is jonno

Everyone knows dyno's and factors

  • Dropping a turd
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 11m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted

Great post jet. Cheers.

  • Like 1
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 11m 26d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Mt Gambier, SA
Posted

I wasnt having a go at your car, or the result. I have seen this result several times with the VE being lower than the VZ.

Must be a lot more driveline loss with the six speed.

Or as you say, HSV over state their power ratings. The Mainline dyno down here is very concervative, seen up to 30rwkw lower than same car on Bruces dyno.

Anyway, I go on seat of the pants feeling, not so much on figures.

It will be interesting to see the gains as you do the mods though.

  • Member
  • Member For: 13y 7m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted

Stock vz with 4 speed lols. I'm sure buttplug would have that one despite what the dyno says, those things are slow as sh*t

  • I'm getten too old for this s**t
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 13y 6m
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia
Posted

You need an energy polariser

I just had to hit up Google to see WTF you were talking about D.........found a pic with Brockys name on the box

Huge lols :)

  • Like 1
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 13y 4m 11d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: NOR Perth
Posted

Omg....such pro videos! Makes it look like a REAL performance shop

Mega lols at the walking up to the screen and zooming in of the 340 badge....looks like BTA videos that I've seen recently :P

Do you tune fluffs drift car on that and stock run for the brz? ;)

Also quite surprised the k&n made less power than stock? So its all been a bunch of sh*t talking bout how they increase horsepower...or have I read that wrong?

  • Bob the Freaking Builder
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 24d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: SA
Posted (edited)

Omg....such pro videos! Makes it look like a REAL performance shop

Mega lols at the walking up to the screen and zooming in of the 340 badge....looks like BTA videos that I've seen recently :P

Do you tune fluffs drift car on that and stock run for the brz? ;)

Also quite surprised the k&n made less power than stock? So its all been a bunch of sh*t talking bout how they increase horsepower...or have I read that wrong?

That's because it is a performance shop lol

Tranny was using my best friends mainline.

#fluffhasconnections

And my drift car was tuned on that dyno Aswell because my friend happens to be my sponsor for drift and the best jap workshop in sa and the best jap tuner in Aus (jet doesn't tune jap,,,,, yet) lol

Edited by Princess Fluffy
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 13y 4m 11d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: NOR Perth
Posted (edited)

Oh....I thought that was your guys shed out the back (refering to jets tuning days lol I obviously didnt read the whole thread but thought you guys bought your own dyno, etc for home).

Best jap tuner in Australia hey? Pretty big call there :P I'll take your word for it

f*ck holdens exaggerate their shìt :/

I guess once its blown/boosted then it will be happy days

Edit: also ban for Fluff for quoting post directly above when replying? :P It seems the mods have loosened up on that rule...seen it a few times over the last week or so hahaha

Edited by PTR_NITRO_FG
  • ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 5d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

We did buy our own dyno with bloosted... Remember? It looked like this

zj6HZw7.png

  • Like 1
  • Bob the Freaking Builder
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 24d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: SA
Posted

Nitro...

He is a drift champion who still competes internationally but also gets asked to travel world wide not only through Asia but also to Europe etc to tune drift cars etc.

He gets whole trucks of drift teams from Australia wide pull up outside his workshop and book a whole week up of his time just so he can tune their cars....

He's absolutely phenomenal at what he does and his demand internationally both for tuning and driving is just crazy.

So I'm happy to call him the best in Aus...

Love riding shotgun with him in his car... It's the most crazy feeling, the closest I think I will ever get to being in the car with ken block lol.

  • Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...